Esteemed Contributor

It's a limited mini series on Sunday's at 9pm on AMC that takes place in 2001  with actor Matthew Macfadyen and  Sian Clifford,

" Quiz tells the story of Charles Ingram, a former British army major, who caused a major scandal after being caught cheating his way to winning £1 million on the game show 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' "

I've watched the first 2 episodes .  So, far it's caught my interest in to continue to watch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Quiz ?

[ Edited ]

i am just finishing episode two.

i just happened upon it and began watching.

i am going to have to go back and watch episode one, then two again, then three.

i had never heard of this scandal before.

i was also trying to figure out where i know macfadyen from......he was so good in the pillars of the earth mini series.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@skatting44  Yes have recorded episode 2 to watch today - enjoying it.  I did not know much about this ‘scandal’ -  so far so good.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44   That sounds interesting.  I just set my DVR to record it.  Episode 1 isn't available.  Maybe I can watch it On Demand.  I see there's only three episodes.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack 

i have xfinity.....episodes one, two, and three are on on demand through amc and/or amc ad free. there are also "extras" available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@NickNack 

i have xfinity.....episodes one, two, and three are on on demand through amc and/or amc ad free. there are also "extras" available.

Thank you @sunshine45 !

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I recorded it but haven't watched yet. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am going to have to go back and watch episode one, then two again, then three.

i was also trying to figure out where i know macfadyen from......he was so good in the pillars of the earth mini series.

He is Tom on the HBO Secession (married to the daughter)

Esteemed Contributor

@granddi wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

He is Tom on the HBO Secession (married to the daughter)

Yes, I agree  he was terrific in Pillars of the Earth.

Valued Contributor

Hubby and I are watching and enjoying.I was wondering why we had not heard of this scandal. As a spoiler,I won't reveal the reason but there was a much bigger story happening in the world.