Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching I love a Momma's Boy?

@denisemb.  I guess we all have our guilty pleasures.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't think Plathville's that bad though the family is definitely screwed up.

Honored Contributor

I can't remember the names of most of these nuts, but last night, when the Mother fell on top of her son, and peeled herself off, was disgusting, to say the least.  I don't

know why the girl stays with this guy, he a mama's boy to the max!  Personally, I think he is gay, so I question if this storyline is true.  Building a house on the same land as his Mother, and she wanting a key when she could just walk home, butting into every part of their relationship, no woman would stand for this.  

There had to be red flags from the get-go, guess the girls thought they could change the guys, NEVER happens in real life, and as the saying goes, "when someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE them!"

Emily is shown walking off in the promo for next week, the finale, and she should keep walking.  This dude will NEVER leave his Mother, and she is the very worst of the Mothers on this show, maybe it is cultural with her, some seems to be.

Aside from Emily's boyfriend's Mother, my least favorite is the heavy woman, can't remember her name, who is trying to plan everthing about her son's and his girlfriend's weddig, WAY over the line, and cries to get her way, I am assuming.  At least her son tries to tell her to butt out, but she doesn't listen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@denisemb.  I guess we all have our guilty pleasures.

@Kachina624  sums it up perfectly! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

I can't remember the names of most of these nuts, but last night, when the Mother fell on top of her son, and peeled herself off, was disgusting, to say the least.  I don't

know why the girl stays with this guy, he a mama's boy to the max!  Personally, I think he is gay, so I question if this storyline is true.  Building a house on the same land as his Mother, and she wanting a key when she could just walk home, butting into every part of their relationship, no woman would stand for this.  

There had to be red flags from the get-go, guess the girls thought they could change the guys, NEVER happens in real life, and as the saying goes, "when someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE them!"

Emily is shown walking off in the promo for next week, the finale, and she should keep walking.  This dude will NEVER leave his Mother, and she is the very worst of the Mothers on this show, maybe it is cultural with her, some seems to be.

Aside from Emily's boyfriend's Mother, my least favorite is the heavy woman, can't remember her name, who is trying to plan everthing about her son's and his girlfriend's weddig, WAY over the line, and cries to get her way, I am assuming.  At least her son tries to tell her to butt out, but she doesn't listen.

I've thought this too, can't get past his overplucked eyebrows!

At least Shekeb's mother is upfront about her dislike of Emily, but Annette (the heavy woman) is much more manipulative.

Denise