Trusted Contributor

Anyone watching I love a Momma's Boy?

The title says it all! they are not men...boys!  Complete train wreck!  This show kinda angers me at the mothers behavior.....I have to stop watching this ******....but it's like an accident you got to still keep looking lol

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watching I love a Momma's Boy?

I'm watching and I just can't believe these mothers. very very weird!!!

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I watched one episode and that's about all I could take. I wouldn't want to be with a man that had such a highly dysfunctional relationship with his mother. TLC had another show about girls and their moms that was a little different. Anyhow it turned out to be fake. All the info was leaked online and they people weren't even related.

Honored Contributor

Any woman with self worth would not stay with a man that acts the way these men do...if the story lines are even true.

Honored Contributor

NO! The previews alone put me off. No interest in mama's boys.

Esteemed Contributor

The women should not accept this behavior from their fiance or future mother in law! I don't understand how they could be so spineless.

Respected Contributor

This is one of the shows I watch because A) It's new; and B) I like feeling somewhat normal.  Woman LOL

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb.  I was wondering why in the world anyone would waste their time watching this trash.  You don't  seem to have a very good reason.  I'm still wondering....

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@denisemb.  I was wondering why in the world anyone would waste their time watching this trash.  You don't  seem to have a very good reason.  I'm still wondering....

@Kachina624 Well I'm somebody and will admit to watching this train wreak.  Being a somewhat well adjusted adult I have really no reason other than being amazed at such stupedity and believe it can't get any worse but have to see the next episode to se if it does.  If it is all fake the writers are a warped as the mothers. 

Respected Contributor

I watched last week for the first time.  The mothers were downright creepy.