Valued Contributor

Anyone watching Hallmark movies?

I just saw Snowkissed.  I really liked the mountain views.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Hallmark movies?

I have been watching all the Hallmark Movies! Love them. I have Snowkissed on the DVR. Woman Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx   I'm all Hallmarked out.  We watched the Christmas ones and they're pretty much the same story over and over.

Honored Contributor

I watched *one* a year ago. That was more than enough for me.

Respected Contributor

I only like the mystery ones. 

Respected Contributor

I liked Snowkissed. The scenery was beautiful. I do not care for the Christmas Hallmark movies. I enjoy the rest of the year themes much more. 

Honored Contributor

NO !!!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I watch them mostly because it beats watching the news and all the reruns. The storylines are all the same...no brainers to figure them out.

Respected Contributor

I watch some but have to say I prefer many of the older ones which seem to be shown on Hallmark Drama. The Color of Rain based on a true story is very good. Also like The Magic of Ordinary Days, Second Chances, and Loving Leah.
Respected Contributor

When I need a news break, or to detox from very intense movies, or shows -- like Big Sky, or The Walking Dead, for example, I dive into my recorded Hallmark movies.  

The actors are beautiful and the settings are often breathtaking. And, I'm not put off by the repetitive storylines. I'm a serious romantic, by nature,  who lives vicariously through the love connections, much more since losing my own.

And, call me crazy, but I'd take a year's lease for a room in Grey House to observe Cassie's magic and hospitality. Love that little town and all the players. It's sad places like this can only exist in our minds.