Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Bless This Mess?

We started watching from the first episode and have loved every one. Looking forward to next season.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like this at first but it has really grown on me. I get a kick out of all the characters! They're really a great group and I bet they have so much fun when they get together to rehease their scenes!  Lake Bell seems like she would be a blast to know!  This is one of my favorite shows --- it's light hearted and absurd --- it's great! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I think it is a pleasant 30 minutes.  I have always loved comedies. 

Honored Contributor

I am still enjoying this sitcom! Love the cast, and its a fun 30 minutes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Renata22 wrote:

We started watching from the first episode and have loved every one. Looking forward to next season.

I am watching this show tonight and it is funny.  I had no idea Pam Grier was on here. and Marla Gibbs who played Florence on the Jefferson is playing her mother.  I am liking this.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I like Dax. I dont care for Lake Bell. I gave up the show a few weeks ago, due to her and some of the others. I was originally watching for Dax.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I gave it about ten minutes of my time and decided to move on... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I am loving this show.  It has a dry sense of humor which I appreciate and I find, at times.  it has me actually laughing out loud.  I love all the characters and I especially get a kick out of the farmer's wife.  She is hysterical.  I don't watch any comedies as I find them so childish and cannot stand those ridiculous laugh tracks that go on for every line  no matter how unfunny it is.  Miss the old comedies that had some intelligence and wit, i.e., Seinfeld, Frasier, Ray Romano's show, Golden Girls, the Nanny, etc.