Honored Contributor

Anyone watching Bless This Mess?

I am not a Sit Com person, but I have been watching Bless This Mess on Demand, and I really like it. I like Lake Bell anyway, and it is an interesting cast, and it is funny.........I am glad it was renewed....Something different!

Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Bless This Mess?

I am!  I think it is cleverly written and well acted. There is lots of room for character growth. 

Respected Contributor

so far--not so much. It seems an attempt to be Green Acres and Northern Exposure . It took awhile for those two to gain an audience of course . I may tune in next season and check it out based on sometimes it just takes a series awhile to get good . Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

I did watch it and wasn't overly impressed.  There is something about the commedies on TV these days which I just don"t find very funny.  Its something with the way they film I guess.  For example, I love the Big Bang Theory but can't watch Young Sheldon.

Respected Contributor

Watching and I like it so far.  No laugh track.  Yea!  One of the few shows I watch that was renewed, too.  No huge laughs, but there is something endearing about most of the characters.

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute.  I like Lake Bell.

It's good to see Ed Begley Jr. too. 

Respected Contributor

I saw the first episode. It was cute but not cute enough to be added to my "must see" list.

Honored Contributor

The promos didn't interest me.  It seemed like a modern version of Green Acres.   

Honored Contributor

For lack of something else to watch in this time slot on Tuesday nights, I am watching this show.   I do like several characters, but would prefer to watch Green Acres.   At least Lisa and Oliver did not have make out scenes in their shows, and I never realized how much I appreciated that fact until I started watching this show.   

Respected Contributor

It has improved.  The first couple of episodes were odd.  It still is odd but in a weird charming way.  I do think the actor playing the husband looks like he is high, LOL.  I am surprised that they have decided to buy more episodes.