Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch the new "Frasier"?

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Kelsey is such a natural; it's like there has been no time passed since Fraser was on. I found myself laughing outloud at several of the lines. I think it will be another win for Kelsey and his Fraser character.

The rest of the episodes will stream on Paramount+ and if you use the promo code Frasier, you can have that streaming service FREE for one month.

Watch all the episodes of Fraser and then stop using Paramount+ if you don't want to pay for it.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Darn, forgot all about it and missed it.  Was on kinda at an odd time: 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm EST.  Hope it is available On Demand.

In my state, it was on from 9:15-10:15. Now THAT is odd. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@GloriBee I had similar feelings. I figured I would watch and be disappointed as with most remakes. It has the same vibes as the original IMO. I thought without Martin (not to mention EddieSmiley Happy ) I wouldn't enjoy. Freddy seems to have his granfather's dna .

I hope Niles and Daphne will make appearances sometime.

I don't recall the friend / professor from the original series. Anyone else? He is funny --ibut could be overdone.

We only watched the first episode as we had time restrictions. Plan to watch more on Paramount.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 I recently watched a 12 minute preview of it. Loved the original, taking a pass on the remake. Didn't care for it.

Honored Contributor

I never cared for the original, so not watching this one. 

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed the first time around.  What is up with Hollywood?  Ran out of ideas?  Can't create any new TV shows?  Enough with the reality shows that are not even reality.  

Valued Contributor

There are parts of it on youtube

Search Frasier 2023.

I wanted to watch it last night but I forgot.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 I recently watched a 12 minute preview of it. Loved the original, taking a pass on the remake. Didn't care for it.

@Love my grandkids 

I'm with you.  Couldn't watch the whole thing and will pass on the series.

Esteemed Contributor

We've been watching re-runs of the original to get ready.  We loved the original and love this incarnation. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I have Walmart+ so streaming Paramount Plus is free with my membership.

I liked the first two episodes, and so far it seems that each following epi will be released weekly (no binging).

Lilith and Roz will be making an appearance, Niles definitely not, Daphne possibly.

Long Live Eddie! Heart