Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch the OJ interview last night?

[ Edited ]

@winamac1wrote:

That guy is as guilty as guilty can be.  I think everyone knew he was guilty--certainly his attorneys did.  It was payback for the Rodney King debacle.  

He's living his own prison out of prison.  No one wants to be around this disgusting excuse for a human being.  

@winamac1 exactly. Anyone who says they didn't prove him guilty is living in the clouds. The lawyers made mistakes (ie, him trying on  the glove - and jury selection)- but dna proved his, Nicole & Rons blood were together in multiple locales. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbestwrote:

I saw  the lady that did the interview on CNN this morning, she also was  bothered by it, she had not seen it ,she was fired because no one would put it on TV ,twelve years ago.

@Robin1869  Judith Regan -the publisher/interviewer- was fired because the interview  didn't air back then? My understanding is it couldn't air because OJ's book was blocked from being published. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddiewrote:

I did not watch it but I would have recorded it if I could have found it. It wasn’t on my Guide (strangely) so I wasn’t able to find it. 

@DearPrudence I saw the clip where Robert Kardashian was carrying the bag you described. That could easily have been how his clothes got out and was the opinion of who was telling the story at the time. 

@Teddie I watched the complete interview on fox's website today. Watching it last night was so disturbing- I knew I wouldn't get a decent night sleep. 

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirlwrote:

It was fascinating.  If it had been hypothetical, he would have been saying this is what I would have done, instead, he said I did this, I did that, so obvious he murdered them.  Still, he lied in saying that Nicole fell down and hurt herself, also proving he is guilty, because we all know that is not what happened to Nicole, and he lied about having an argument with Ron, as Ron was attacked immediately.  

The prosecutors should have brought all of the evidence, the taped interview, and especially the inside of the bronco showing that someone tried to remove the blood as it showed large swirls and swipes of blood covering the inside of the front area.

Laughing all of the time.  Mentioning had to get rid of the bloody clothes, and how he described all of the blood, so obvious that he was there, and on and on.

Anyone who believes he didn't murder Ron and Nicole is brain dead, period.

Unfortunately, the MORONS on the jury thought he was innocent.

Honored Contributor

I also think it's disgusting that Kanye West was pictured wearing that Free OJ shirt numerous times. It's makes me wonder if the Kardashians really thought and still think he didn't do it.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

I also think it's disgusting that Kanye West was pictured wearing that Free OJ shirt numerous times. It's makes me wonder if the Kardashians really thought and still think he didn't do it.

@DREAMON.  I am not a Kardashian fan, but it had to be hard for them since their families seemed to be close. Then the Mom had to chose between her friend Nicole and her husband being the lawyer for he who shall not be named.

Honored Contributor

@sol_lunawrote:

@mousiegirlwrote:

It was fascinating.  If it had been hypothetical, he would have been saying this is what I would have done, instead, he said I did this, I did that, so obvious he murdered them.  Still, he lied in saying that Nicole fell down and hurt herself, also proving he is guilty, because we all know that is not what happened to Nicole, and he lied about having an argument with Ron, as Ron was attacked immediately.  

The prosecutors should have brought all of the evidence, the taped interview, and especially the inside of the bronco showing that someone tried to remove the blood as it showed large swirls and swipes of blood covering the inside of the front area.

Laughing all of the time.  Mentioning had to get rid of the bloody clothes, and how he described all of the blood, so obvious that he was there, and on and on.

Anyone who believes he didn't murder Ron and Nicole is brain dead, period.

Unfortunately, the MORONS on the jury thought he was innocent.

@sol_luna  I agree they were morons, but I don't believe they thought he was innocent.  I believe it was payback to law enforcement.

Valued Contributor

@Pookwrote:

I watched the entire trial and have to say not enough concrete evidence was presented to show guilt!  I think the police botched up so many things that may have been real proof.

I fell asleep after about 45 minutes but what I found offputting and bizaarre was how he kept laughing and making light of things when answering questions that were not lighthearted in any way shape or form!  It's like he wasn't taking it serious at all. 

yeah...too bad people werent intellifent enough to understand  little science called DNA

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

@winamac1wrote:

That guy is as guilty as guilty can be.  I think everyone knew he was guilty--certainly his attorneys did.  It was payback for the Rodney King debacle.  

He's living his own prison out of prison.  No one wants to be around this disgusting excuse for a human being.  

@winamac1 exactly. Anyone who says they didn't prove him guilty is living in the clouds. The lawyers made mistakes (ie, him trying on  the glove - and jury selection)- but dna proved his, Nicole & Rons blood were together in multiple locales. 

Bingo-DNA proved it---beyond a reasonable doubt.  I don't know how anyone can say he was not proven guilty.  Yes, a few mistakes were made, but he was still proven guilty.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"