Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch the OJ interview last night?

@bonnie fwrote:

wow... just wow!! and who is "charlie"??

@bonnie f  Charlie is Simpson.

Honored Contributor

@DearPrudencewrote:

I did watch the show.  My curiosity got the best of me.  When they got to the part where they were discussing the amount of blood at the crime scene, and OJ stated there was (hypothetically!) blood all over his clothing that he bundled up afterwards, I was almost screaming at the tv for Judith Regan to ask him what became of the bundle! Because it has long been rumored that one of his friends, now deceased, who later signed on as one of his defense attorneys so he could claim lawyer-client privilege, carried those clothes away for him in a Louis Vuitton duffel bag.

@DearPrudence  The theory is that when Simpson went through the neighbor's yard on the way to his house, he put the clothes and probably knife into their garbage can, and the garbage was picked up the next day, I believe.

Respected Contributor

@Soonerwrote:

@scatcatwrote:

@2blondewrote:

@Robin1869  On the news this morning they said 10% of people responding said they still believed he was innocent!

It’s amazing how people’s minds work.

@scatcat  @Robin1869  I don't think they think he is innocent.  I think they don't care.

10% of people responding said they still believed he was innocent.

Honored Contributor

@scatcatwrote:

@Soonerwrote:

@scatcatwrote:

@2blondewrote:

@Robin1869  On the news this morning they said 10% of people responding said they still believed he was innocent!

It’s amazing how people’s minds work.

@scatcat  @Robin1869  I don't think they think he is innocent.  I think they don't care.

10% of people responding said they still believed he was innocent.

@scatcat  My comment has nothing to do with what they responded.  I think they don't care whether he is innocent or guilty,  they will SAY they think he is innocent because of issues they have. 

Honored Contributor

Our local news was on the street asking people what they thought of last nights airing. A number of people  they interviewed think OJ could not have committed such a brutal murder of 2 people on his own. I think he was enraged and acted alone. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

Our local news was on the street asking people what they thought of last nights airing. A number of people  they interviewed think OJ could not have committed such a brutal murder of 2 people on his own. I think he was enraged and acted alone. 

@DREAMON

I T A Dreamon.  I think he is a very strong man and was able to do it alone.  

I didn't watch last night.  I saw it and my husband said to turn off that c a r a p p.

I agreed.  I watched the FX series, and I loved that.  I think everyone knew he was guilty. 

If they didn't think he was, they were totally in denial.

They proved, imo, beyond any reasonable doubt that guy was guilty.  It was so shameful he got off.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

@DREAMONwrote:

@DREAMON

I didn't watch last night.  I saw it and my husband said to turn off that c a r a p p.

I agreed.  I watched the FX series, and I loved that.  I think everyone knew he was guilty. 

They proved, imo, beyond any reasonable doubt that guy was guilty.  It was so shameful he got off.

My husband wouldn't watch it so I watched in the bedroom.

I think they proved WAY beyond reasonable doubt that he was guilty.

I wonder what his kids think of him and if they believe he is guilty or innocent.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@DREAMONwrote:

@DREAMON

My husband wouldn't watch it so I watched in the bedroom.

I think they proved WAY beyond reasonable doubt that he was guilty.

I wonder what his kids think of him and if they believe he is guilty or innocent.

@DREAMON  I bet they know he did it, but I have seen in many trials on TV that adult children almost always side with the Dad even knowing he is guilty of killing their Mother, maybe because they don't want to lose the remaining parent, but always surprises me.  I think I only saw one or two cases where the sons testified against the Dad, and had nothing to do with him after learning that he murdered their Mother.  I also remember a case where the Mother murdered the Dad and one son sided with her, the other against her.  Back again to women and children not being valued in society, in general.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirlwrote:

It was fascinating.  If it had been hypothetical, he would have been saying this is what I would have done, instead, he said I did this, I did that, so obvious he murdered them.  Still, he lied in saying that Nicole fell down and hurt herself, also proving he is guilty, because we all know that is not what happened to Nicole, and he lied about having an argument with Ron, as Ron was attacked immediately.  

The prosecutors should have brought all of the evidence, the taped interview, and especially the inside of the bronco showing that someone tried to remove the blood as it showed large swirls and swipes of blood covering the inside of the front area.

Laughing all of the time.  Mentioning had to get rid of the bloody clothes, and how he described all of the blood, so obvious that he was there, and on and on.

Anyone who believes he didn't murder Ron and Nicole is brain dead, period.

@mousiegirl This taped interview occured in 2006- and it never aired since he was blocked from  publishing his book.