Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch the OJ interview last night?

I just caught the end of it because I forgot it was on . I heard him talking about "Charlie" . I was trying to think back to the time it happened and could not recall "Charlie" . Anyone know if his defense mentioned this guy ?  Was a real person ever produced ?

There is a commercial with a little boy ( I think for peanut butter (?) ) and his mother at lunchtime and he asks for a sandwich for his imaginary friend Charlie . --- Cute for a little boy --- not  for an adult talking about a brutal murder. (:

Honored Contributor

I watched the entire trial and have to say not enough concrete evidence was presented to show guilt!  I think the police botched up so many things that may have been real proof.

I fell asleep after about 45 minutes but what I found offputting and bizaarre was how he kept laughing and making light of things when answering questions that were not lighthearted in any way shape or form!  It's like he wasn't taking it serious at all. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wow... just wow!! and who is "charlie"??

Contributor

Why did they even put this program on t.v.?  He murdered those two people and was found not guilty only because he had a minority jury who wanted to get even for the many judgements they feel have been wrongly put on their race.  The attorneys turned it into a all racial issue & totally got away from the cruel murders he comitted.  I would never watch anything to deal with him.  He did it and he lives with that everyday until he meets his maker who will judge him accordingly without racial prejudice!

Valued Contributor

I did watch the show.  My curiosity got the best of me.  When they got to the part where they were discussing the amount of blood at the crime scene, and OJ stated there was (hypothetically!) blood all over his clothing that he bundled up afterwards, I was almost screaming at the tv for Judith Regan to ask him what became of the bundle! Because it has long been rumored that one of his friends, now deceased, who later signed on as one of his defense attorneys so he could claim lawyer-client privilege, carried those clothes away for him in a Louis Vuitton duffel bag.

Honored Contributor

Call him innocent...call him guilty.....I just say He got  away with  BLOODY MURDER...

Honored Contributor

I refused to waste 2 hours of my time watching and listening to what this man said.

Honored Contributor

I did not see it but this man's ego is so huge I think he wants to shout it from the roof top that HE DID IT and did not go to prison for the murder of two young people.   He wants to tell it all so very bad.  He is a sick man.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not watch it but I would have recorded it if I could have found it. It wasn’t on my Guide (strangely) so I wasn’t able to find it. 

@DearPrudence I saw the clip where Robert Kardashian was carrying the bag you described. That could easily have been how his clothes got out and was the opinion of who was telling the story at the time. 

Honored Contributor

It was fascinating.  If it had been hypothetical, he would have been saying this is what I would have done, instead, he said I did this, I did that, so obvious he murdered them.  Still, he lied in saying that Nicole fell down and hurt herself, also proving he is guilty, because we all know that is not what happened to Nicole, and he lied about having an argument with Ron, as Ron was attacked immediately.  

The prosecutors should have brought all of the evidence, the taped interview, and especially the inside of the bronco showing that someone tried to remove the blood as it showed large swirls and swipes of blood covering the inside of the front area.

Laughing all of the time.  Mentioning had to get rid of the bloody clothes, and how he described all of the blood, so obvious that he was there, and on and on.

Anyone who believes he didn't murder Ron and Nicole is brain dead, period.