Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch the OJ interview last night?

@SilleeMeewrote:

I did not watch it and don't want to watch it. Imo this man does not deserve air time and he most certainly does not deserve MY time either. In my mind he will always be guilty of murder and that jury got it wrong.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Trusted Contributor

Yep, watched and I thought the entire thing was CREEPY as someone said.

I live in Buffalo...he was beloved here with playing for the Buffalo Bills. 

To this day, there are people here that know him personally , from years back and they say he could have never ever done something like that.  He never had it in him.

Yeah right !!!!!!  I believe he YES, admitted it in this interview !

Respected Contributor

During part of the panel's discussion, someone said they wondered what O.J.'s reaction would be to the show, and I think Chris Darden said "Oh, he'll hate it."

I'd been thinking the same thing, but it also crossed my mind more than once that I'd be paranoid if I was the woman who'd conducted that interview.

He's that creepy, & it blew my mind he was still so angry with Nicole! 

I tend to have a lot of sympathy/empathy for most people, but not for O.J. All I could think last night was 'what an ******whole!'.

Muddling through...
Trusted Contributor

And to add...I went to the Barnum and Bailey circus here in Buffalo, I  met him as my Aunt was a VIP and we parked in a special parking garage. There he was.  I think I was 7 yrs old.  I actually shook his hand...to think about it now, wow, a murderer shook my hand. C R E E P Y

Honored Contributor

@2blondewrote:

@Robin1869  On the news this morning they said 10% of people responding said they still believed he was innocent!

Yea, well, as they say... there's one born every minute... 

No, I didn't watch it. He's off my radar and I like it that way...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

That guy is as guilty as guilty can be.  I think everyone knew he was guilty--certainly his attorneys did.  It was payback for the Rodney King debacle.  

He's living his own prison out of prison.  No one wants to be around this disgusting excuse for a human being.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

He was laughing about the way these people were murdered! 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I saw  the lady that did the interview on CNN this morning, she also was  bothered by it, she had not seen it ,she was fired because no one would put it on TV ,twelve years ago.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@scatcatwrote:

@2blondewrote:

@Robin1869  On the news this morning they said 10% of people responding said they still believed he was innocent!

It’s amazing how people’s minds work.

@scatcat  @Robin1869  I don't think they think he is innocent.  I think they don't care.

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZwrote:

Please remember that he was not found to be INNOCENT. He was found to be Not Guilty. Not the same thing at all!!!

True!  But not guilty freed him from jail! But not from his conscience and the Man above!