Valued Contributor

I've just recently found this show and enjoying it. Marcus Lemonis visits with struggling companies to try to help them get back on track.

I'm enjoying it so far, but haven't seen all of the episodes.

Anyone?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch ""The Profit""?

I love this show. It comes on every Tuesday at 7:00 P.M. on cnbc. The show last night was good about West End Coffee. I think Marcus is a kind individual who wants to help people and he does not take hostages. If he feels he is getting the bad end of the deal, he walks. I don't know why these people ask for his help and yet try to undermine him. Makes no sense. The people that do listen end up being profitable.

Valued Contributor

Hi elated! We ended up watching the West End coffee show today; both Becky and John seemed like they do better arguing rather than running a business. I was glad to see that Marcus put in his resignation. It would have never worked.

It really made no sense because he gave them both numerous chances to do the right thing.

Regular Contributor

I've watched CNBC's The Profit myself Smiley Happy Marcus seems very direct yet dedicated in trying to make ""their business"" a success. There was an interesting episode from a couple of weeks ago regarding a beauty salon/spa that was struggling. I'll have to watch the rerun which is on tomorrow (Monday) on CNBC at 9 pm (eastern standard time/est) to watch it in its entirety.