Honored Contributor

Anyone watch The Resident?

[ Edited ]

I started watching this season, and am really enjoying this one! It has a good cast, and the storylines are very good. Last night was especially good. Anyone else watch?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Resident?

@CANDLEQUEEN  I started watching from the beginning...DH & I both love this show! We especially like the way the characters are developed. For instance, in the first season, Dr. Bell was just portrayed as an arrogant bad-guy for most of it. Then they started showing us different sides of the character and he is not all bad. Makes him more human! We also like that there's a kind of through-line each season that comes to some resolution by season's end.

Honored Contributor

This is my favorite show, wouldn't miss it. Love that Connor and Nic are engaged, the storylines are really great and I like the variety of characters. 

Respected Contributor

One of my favorite shows.

Honored Contributor

I've also really enjoyed this show from the beginning and am glad that Bell stopped being such a bad guy.   

But the new bad guy - ugh!  Make him go away.   Does there really always have to be a bad guy?   He just makes me cringe. 

Otherwise, love the show and the rest of the characters are interesting.

Honored Contributor

Another fan of The Resident.  I have to catch up on this week's episode.

I always liked Matt Czuchry-I think he has such kind eyes when dealing with patients.  Also felt that way when he played Huntsberger on Gilmore Girls (name sounds like a gourmet ketchup lol).  He just has a way that seems kind.

Mina Okafor is my second favorite character.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

No medical show is my favorite because of the operating room scenes, but I occasionally watch The Resident. Good writing and acting.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I like it very much. I think the cast is strong and the writing has gotten much better since the premiere, which I thought was pretty lazy.

Frequent Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Love the show!  I've been watching from the beginning.  Love that it is filmed here in Atlanta where I live.  It's really cool that they talk about or visit places, streets, areas, etc. that I know and have been to myself.  Last nights episode with the live drag show was filmed at an establishment called "Lips" that I have been to many times. It's a really fun show (food and drinks are good too) and welcomes all walks of life.  I wish I knew ahead of time that they were filming there.  Would have loved to be an extra in the background.  I hope it remains on TV for a long time!

Respected Contributor

i've been watching, since the beginning, too. i love the show. i sure hope it gets renewed. fingers crossed.