Honored Contributor

Anyone watch The RHOP-Reunion Part One last night?

I watched it, and not sure what to think about Karen, and hall of her explanantions of why they moved so quickly, and why they are renting. It just seems so far fetched, and she was talking so fast, it was just weird! I still do not care for Giselle, she is a jealous,envious too wrapped up in her looks brat!!!!!I like Ashley, and sometimes I laugh because she will say what others won't, but sometimes I am like You should be minding your own business and taking care of your marriage, instead of worrying so much about Robyn's........Her husband sure seems to really want to make their marriage work....Monique, I think is very pretty, and smart, however very dekusional if she thinks that a family of 4 can't be happy in a 9,000.00 square foot home......I don't care if you are having more children, do you know how many people raise large families in smaller homes?. Sometimes I can see how some of the ladies would be irked by her and her money and all of her material possessions.......I think Robyn seems to be the only one not obsessed with having huge homes, and all of the material things that the others are so into......Next week should be interesting with the men there...... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The RHOP-Reunion Part One last night?

Yes, CANDLEQUEEN, they've got me curious about how Juan will acquit himself.  I feel for Robyn;  I hope she continues with her couseling to sort out her feelings and goals for her life.

Trusted Contributor

It is so obvious Karen had a breast reduction and lift.  She said it was due to exercising.  They are like night and day when they flashback to video and then see her sitting on the couch.  They are awfully high!  No amount of exercise will do that.  In fact, they fall a little lower when one loses weight.

Monique tries to hard.  Not just at the reunion with her gown, but in general, trying to impress people.  She talks too much.  I'm glad she ditched the extentions.  Gisselle needs to do the same.  She looks ridiculous with such long hair. 

Robyn is delusional. 

I like Ashley, but prefer her hair curly.

Can't stand Charrisse's nasaly voice.

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

It is so obvious Karen had a breast reduction and lift.  She said it was due to exercising.  They are like night and day when they flashback to video and then see her sitting on the couch.  They are awfully high!  No amount of exercise will do that.  In fact, they fall a little lower when one loses weight.

Monique tries to hard.  Not just at the reunion with her gown, but in general, trying to impress people.  She talks too much.  I'm glad she ditched the extentions.  Gisselle needs to do the same.  She looks ridiculous with such long hair. 

Robyn is delusional. 

I like Ashley, but prefer her hair curly.

Can't stand Charrisse's nasaly voice.

I agree-that is what it is about Monique-she tries too hard, she talks too much, and too fast......Giselle definitely needs to lose the extensions-way too much.....I like Ashley's hair better curly as well.She has such a pretty face! Robyn is delusional, and will probably get hurt yet again!

Honored Contributor

Karen sure does look like she had a reduction.  She doesn't look that much thinner anywhere else that she would have lost that much from her breasts. She did say they were taped, didn't she, so that would explain why they were so high.  But that woman had cleavage up to her neck and in that reunion dress, with that neckline, her cleavage would have been a lot more revealing.  Gizelle's hair was a hot mess.  Did you see it from the side?  There was a major comb over going on. 

While Karen doesn't owe anyone an explanation about her house, what she was saying didn't make much sense.  And I still cannot imagine her going to Bermuda and coming home to a new house and her husband doing all the packing up while she was gone.  What was the rush with them having to be out while she was gone?  And why would you move into a house that huge when your kids are gone?  Why would you sell your own home and rent something based on the possibility your parents might want to live with you?

Gizelle used to be my fave for the short amount of time I watched last season but she quickly got on my nerves and now I just think she is a jealous, petty woman.  Ashley drives me nuts and I can't figure out why she has to be in Robyn's business.  Granted I think Robyn is being ridiculous with Juan and I would have kicked him out a long time ago but it's not Ashley's concern yet she just can't stop talking about it. 

Monique is a complete braggart.  Don't care for her at all.  She brags so much she doesn't even realize she's doing it.  Like she couldn't even just say she and her husband were watching the episode when they realized what her MIL said about them.  She had to mention exactly that they were drinking and what they were drinking which is probably some high dollar something or other.  Then she had to talk about how she picked out, paid for and sent her MIL a car last July and that's the last time they've spoken. She couldn't just say they haven't spoken in a year.   

Trusted Contributor

I thought I read on a thread on this board but it could have been somewhere else that Karen's husband and his company have issues with owing the IRS back taxes and there are liens on both the company and him personally. That could be why the quick sell of the house - which was sold for less than they expected. 

If true, yet another real housewife couple who maybe should have stayed away from the spotlight. 

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

I thought I read on a thread on this board but it could have been somewhere else that Karen's husband and his company have issues with owing the IRS back taxes and there are liens on both the company and him personally. That could be why the quick sell of the house - which was sold for less than they expected. 

If true, yet another real housewife couple who maybe should have stayed away from the spotlight. 

Yes I clearly remember reading that here on this board. Seems sometimes people get to what do they calll it-living high off the hog? Something like that? lol!!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh, gosh, I hope that doesn't turn out to be true.  I finally figured out why I have a soft spot for Karen-- she reminds me of someone in my family, ha!   Someone who may have her little airs, but underneath is kind hearted. 

I find Karen amusing.  Somewhere I glimpsed a photo of her taken when she was a young woman.  Have a vague impression she was dressed very "mod".   Huge shadowed eyes, soft, loose curls, miniskirt, there might even have been short boots-- she could have stepped out of Carnaby Street in London back in the day.

I missed chunks of the reunion, but what about Gizelle briefly unveiling a new boyfriend?  I got the impression he prefers to keep a low profile, unlike his lady love...    

Respected Contributor

Karen is one of the most arrogant HW's in this franchise - incl all of the others.  She always has the look of smelling something offensive. Won't watch b/c of her.  Major turnoff.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Well, I just noticed in my guide that on Reunion Pt. 2  "a secret is revealed that makes jaws drop".   Grrr,  I might have to be watching "Shane" tonight and miss the jaw-dropping secret.  Unless I can skillfully flick back and forth from one to the other, just in time for the crucial "scoop", ha.

If not, I will be checking this informative thread later to find out what happened...