Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Masked Singer?

I watched it tonight.

I really think the fox is Jaime Fox.  I think it would be really funny if the Thingamajig was Dennis Rodman.

Funny because Nicole has been flirting like crazy with the Thingamajig; saying she’d like to go out with him.

I just don’t think Dennis Rodman is on her radar as someone she’d like to date...just saying....

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy this show, and I was so sad about Michelle, I will have to google what her issues were and why she avoided the spotlight for a while....She surely seemed grateful to have had this opportunity....She has a beautiful voice, and I bet it couldn't have been easy working with "Queen Bee"......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thingamajig = Victor Oladipo.

Just learned another clue that points to him; the American flag.  His parents are immigrants.  He is first-generation.

He is still my favorite and I hope he wins.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I have Spectrum, something is definitely off with the audio on the show. It sounds distorted and I can sometimes here the voice of what sounds like a woman with an English accent. Anyone else experiencing this?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have Spectrum, something is definitely off with the audio on the show. It sounds distorted and I can sometimes here the voice of what sounds like a woman with an English accent. Anyone else experiencing this?

@Jordan2 . No I didn;t hear that last night. It's on again tonight as well.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 . No I didn;t hear that last night. It's on again tonight as well.

Well, I guess it was just me ( I am not crazy). The woman's voice I heard was describing the visual of what was going on, as if someone was only listening to the program, very weird!

Honored Contributor

The sound is good tonight! Two are going home tonight, I think The Flamingo and Leopard?

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the Rottweiler!!!

Honored Contributor

Okay, everyone was good tonight, I have no clue whose going home tonight!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A really good show last night! Wow is Seal ever talented!!!!! Seems like a genuinely nice guy to me, although I know Heidi said he had a really bad temper. Victor Oladipo seems very sweet as well, and is quite nice looking.......I didn't know who he was until this show....Interesting how Dr Ken guessed him correctly.........lol! I am thinking the Finale will be really tough as I think the Flamingo and the Fox and The Rottweiler are all very good!!!!!!!