Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Masked Singer?

How did Marie Osmond let something slip?  To whom/

where was she talking?

I stink at this guessing game.  The only one I thought of before reading others' speculation was Tori Spelling.  Then after reading the Raven could be Ricki Lake, I could totally recognize her voice.  Watch it not be her lol

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching and won't mention the name of the poodle yet to spoil it for anyone who didn't get to see it.

The reason I didn't think it was who it was is becuase the poodle seemed very feminine and thinner than I thought she was. Wrong again.

My current guesses are-- 

A Wahlburg (Don or Mark) for the Rabbit because he had his carrot in a hamburger bun and referenced restaurants and said he was in a group (band).

Bee- Gladys Knight -shes from Atlanta (the peach) and she is currently in a law suit with her son about her Restaurant Business.

Alien-LaToya Jackson -just think it's her

Raven-Ricki Lake -talk show host

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON I don't think it could be Donnie Wahlberg - how could Jenny not know?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the Alien is Latoya, too, @DREAMON The clues for the Alien are pretty vague, however. My only other guess would be Rashida Jones.

That straight jacket on the Rabbit is a dead give-away for JC Chasez, former member of NSYNC. He had a solo album called Schizophrenic which could go back to that straight jacket theme on the Rabbit. The Rabbit also sang like he is was professional singer.

220px-ChasezSchizophrenic.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think the Alien is Latoya, too, @DREAMON The clues for the Alien are pretty vague, however. My only other guess would be Rashida Jones.

That straight jacket on the Rabbit is a dead give-away for JC Chasez, former member of NSYNC. He had a solo album called Schizophrenic which could go back to that straight jacket theme on the Rabbit. The Rabbit also sang like he is was professional singer.

220px-ChasezSchizophrenic.jpg

@SilleeMee, Do you know if he owns or in partners in a restaurant business? There is a food connection somewhere. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON

I read that Chasez is involved with a food truck business...owner maybe?

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@DREAMON I don't think it could be Donnie Wahlberg - how could Jenny not know?

@VanSleepy, Maybe she does know. The hamburger rolls make me think that but maybe they have partners in the business.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@DREAMON

I read that Chasez is involved with a food truck business...owner maybe?

@SilleeMee, That could be it then....I will try and look it up when I get time.

added

It says only member of NSYNC that is in the food business is Joey Fatone..it it is Joey he lost a lot of weight. He was on DWTS so he can dance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Joey Fantone, another former member of NSYNC, was a big star on The Food Network and now owns a hotdog cart business in a Florida mall(s). That could be another link to the food industry for Chasez, indirectly. @DREAMON

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Joey Fantone, another former member of NSYNC, was a big star on The Food Network and now owns a hotdog cart business in a Florida mall(s). That could be another link to the food industry for Chasez, indirectly. @DREAMON

@SilleeMee, I was reading the same thing and added it to my other postWoman LOL