Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Masked Singer?

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have Spectrum, something is definitely off with the audio on the show. It sounds distorted and I can sometimes here the voice of what sounds like a woman with an English accent. Anyone else experiencing this?

@Jordan2 . No I didn;t hear that last night. It's on again tonight as well.

Well, I guess it was just me ( I am not crazy). The woman's voice I heard was describing the visual of what was going on, as if someone was only listening to the program, very weird!

@Jordan2 I have Comcast and heard the same thing! I thought my daughter played around with a setting or two. (gotta apologize to her! Woman LOL) It's better today though.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 see I knew I wasn't crazy! Like I said before I heard a woman speaking with an English accent, it's weird, she was describing the action on the screen like it was an audience of people with no visual, just audio. It went on for the whole episode! Your poor daughter, getting the blame for something she didn't do!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Ibby114 see I knew I wasn't crazy! Like I said before I heard a woman speaking with an English accent, it's weird, she was describing the action on the screen like it was an audience of people with no visual, just audio. It went on for the whole episode! Your poor daughter, getting the blame for something she didn't do!

@Jordan2  maybe we were BOTH hearing things! lol! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

That thingamagig was so cute.  I'm not familiar with basketball players anymore.

When my girls were young, I watched professional basketball all of the time but that was years ago.

I was surprised about Seal.  I didn't think the voice sounded as good as Seal's voice.  There were times when the voice 'broke'.  I kept thinking that Seal's voice wouldn't break like that.

But then he did have on that massive mask, etc.  But I think those songs are pre-recorded.

I don't know.  So, how about the silence if it had been Dennis Rodman?!  I thought that was very funny.

I kept thinking, "Please don't let it be Dennis Rodman for Nicole's and his sake....awkward silence....Ha!