Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Masked Singer?

@SilleeMee wrote:

The Deer was Terry Bradshaw! Did anyone watch the show? 

@SilleeMee, like Robin when I saw the deer laugh, I knew it was Terry Bradshaw. As for the Peacock ( rumored to be Donny Osmond), I can't believe the judges haven't guessed him yet, he's too fast and loose with the clues.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

The  only one that I think I am correct about is The Peacock being Donny Osmond...they rest have me confused the more I watch them. 

I thought the Monster was Celo Green but I changed my mind last night.

@DREAMON The Monster sounds exactly like Steve Perry to me, from the very first note he sang on the show.  I'm listening to the clues but am wokring them in my head to fit him !! This week he was driiving around in the red car - on a JOURNEY !!

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Same here @DREAMON. I'm thinking Donny is the Peacock, too. But the rest still have me guessing! Really want to know who that Monster is...he is good!

eta - I think maybe rapper T-Pain is the Monster.  Search T-Pain songs without autotune and listen to that voice. Here's one video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfY83cOukuc

@SilleeMee wow, he has a nice voice! And I'm not a rap fan at all. But I still think the Monster is Steve Perry!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114

T-Pain moves just like that Monster does on stage. He is from Florida and one clue was that he came from the South. Steve Perry is a Californian.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm also thinking- whoever is behind the masks--  what upcoming event or appearance do they need to promote?  The Bee - I first thought maybe Diana Ross, she's been 'a presence' lately. But the news this week is Gladys Knight will sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl. The timing is jsut right !! I think The Bee is Gladys.

Bummer that Marie spoiled The Peacock. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

Does anyone know how many masked singers are in this competition altogether? Will there be any more singers than the ones already shown?

@SilleeMee, the show started with 12 contestants. Three have been eliminated. There are 9 left.  All have performed at least once.

Honored Contributor

The Monster - CeeLo Green

Cee Lo is from Atlanta

In October 2010, Green released his first mixtape, Stray Bullets.

In January 2015, Green released a concept mixtape with music derived from a variety of TV show theme songs, titled TV on the Radio

Had some difficulties with the law and backlash on Twitter over controversial comments.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know how far in advance the show is taped? You'd think the name of the contestants would leak out with all the people involved in making the show like costumers and choreographers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I'm also thinking- whoever is behind the masks--  what upcoming event or appearance do they need to promote?  The Bee - I first thought maybe Diana Ross, she's been 'a presence' lately. But the news this week is Gladys Knight will sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl. The timing is jsut right !! I think The Bee is Gladys.

Bummer that Marie spoiled The Peacock. Woman Frustrated

@Ibby114, see, I wonder if it is not Donny Osmond because she so readily played along that it was him.  Up until then I thought for sure.  And everything about him does scream DO.  But the NPH guess is a great one, too, so maybe that's who it is.  

Honored Contributor

The Monster - T Pain

Born - Tallahasee, FL

A mixtape, Pr33 Ringz, was released in early 2008 before the album.

T-Pain and rapper Lil Wayne formed the duo T-Wayne in 2008.[17] The duo released a self-titled mixtape in late 2008; it charted on the Billboard 200 in January 2009

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN