Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Masked Singer?

The  only one that I think I am correct about is The Peacock being Donny Osmond...they rest have me confused the more I watch them. 

I thought the Monster was Celo Green but I changed my mind last night.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same here @DREAMON. I'm thinking Donny is the Peacock, too. But the rest still have me guessing! Really want to know who that Monster is...he is good!

eta - I think maybe rapper T-Pain is the Monster.  Search T-Pain songs without autotune and listen to that voice. Here's one video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfY83cOukuc

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Same here @DREAMON. I'm thinking Donny is the Peacock, too. But the rest still have me guessing! Really want to know who that Monster is...he is good!

eta - I think maybe rapper T-Pain is the Monster.  Search T-Pain songs without autotune and listen to that voice. Here's one video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfY83cOukuc

@SilleeMee, Could be T-Pain...the body looks like it might be him.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know how many masked singers are in this competition altogether? Will there be any more singers than the ones already shown?

Trusted Contributor

Funny, but I caught the last 30 mins. of this show for the first time this week and immediately thought of Donnie Osmond as the Peacock.  Do they unmask someone at the end of each show?  i fell asleep and didn't catch the ending. 

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

Funny, but I caught the last 30 mins. of this show for the first time this week and immediately thought of Donnie Osmond as the Peacock.  Do they unmask someone at the end of each show?  i fell asleep and didn't catch the ending. 

Yes, there is one unmasked each week. So far there have been three unmasked:

Hippo - Antonio Brown

Pineapple - Tommy Chong

Deer - Terry Bradshaw

@Shogirl

Honored Contributor

Peacock for sure is Donny Osmond.

The unicorn is Tori Spelling.  The shot of her holding unicorn babies and being "victorious" pretty much sealed it.

The monster theories are all over the place.  I like Celo Green because of the fact that the monster is green. LOL  That's all I've got.

The lion is Rumor Willis - the newspaper about gold found in Hailey is a clue that she was born in Hailey, Idaho where her parents lived when they were married.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I am now thinking the Peacock might be Neil Patrick Harris and not Donny Osmond because Neil dabbles in magic. It sounds like Donny so I am torn.

Denise Richards for the unicorn because she is now a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills and said she lost her Sheen (Charlie).

Honored Contributor

One of clues for Unicorn was that she said she is called "Bird". The name Tori is the Japanese word for bird. Another clue for the Unicorn was that she came from Hollywood 'royalty'...Aaron Spelling. So my guess is Tori Spelling is the Unicorn. @DREAMON

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

One of clues for Unicorn was that she said she is called "Bird". The name Tori is the Japanese word for bird. Another clue for the Unicorn was that she came from Hollywood 'royalty'...Aaron Spelling. So my guess is Tori Spelling is the Unicorn. @DREAMON

@SilleeMee..Yeah..I was thinking Tori till today due to the Sheen and Beverly Hills clues. I think she might be the next to go so we will see. 

I know the lion is probably Rumor Willits but she does sound a little like Carrie Underwood to me. I don't think it is Carrie.