Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Masked Singer?

@FlowerBear wrote:

DUMB Show LOL.

Oh well..I like it. Different strokes for different folks...all opinions.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  those are great guesses.

I stink at figuring out who these people are and want to get to the unmasking part.  That said, I sort of like the idea for the show.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@SilleeMee  those are great guesses.

I stink at figuring out who these people are and want to get to the unmasking part.  That said, I sort of like the idea for the show.

I love it! It's like detective work or investigative reporting. @Snoopp

Honored Contributor

The clues they give are no help, unless you know who it is you can say sure I get it. A lot of people think Rickki Lake is one of the contestant ( was it the alien?). I also thought the bee was Gladys Knight, who ever it is has to be 70ish, I think they're from the Motown label. On the radio this morning ( CBS FM in NYC) they were saying the Peacock is Donny Osmond ( I thought it was him), supposedly Marie let it slip. I don't know when the show was filmed, but I'm surprised things haven't leaked out.

Honored Contributor

Any opinions on Nicole S on the panel? I honestly wish they would replace her. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON, she's okay, I can't stand Jenny! She parlayed posing for Playboy into a career. Hard to believe she and Melissa McCarthy are cousins, Melissa is talented and a class act.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON, she's okay, I can't stand Jenny! She parlayed posing for Playboy into a career. Hard to believe she and Melissa McCarthy are cousins, Melissa is talented and a class act.

Jenny is classless IMO ..not a fan but I have to admit she seems more with it than Nicole as far as knowing info about the singers. They really could both be replaced and I wouldn't mind at all. 

Honored Contributor

Imo Nicole S seems like she is out of touch when it comes to what some of the performers are about even after they give clues...and it's not like she's a spring chicken and too young to know the enterainment world..more like airhead.

Honored Contributor

The Bee is definitely Gladys Knight.  The clue was Empress and she is the Empress of Soul.  If you listen to a little of Midnight Train and her performance last night, it's a lock.

The Peacock is for sure Donny Osmond, Marie did let it slip, but it was already a lock before that.

People think the Alien is Sophie Simmons (Gene Simmon's daughter) because he tweeted that he was the original alien.  But I think it's a Jenner sister, not a Kardashian sister.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Now the internet is saying the Alien is LaToya Jackson due to the height of 5'5".  

I'm guessing maybe the "lots of sisters" doesn't necessarily biological sisters.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN