Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Masked Singer?

I watched last week. Very strange lol. I couldn't guess even one, and thought the panelists were annoying. When the one was revealed, I was like--meh. I couldn't have cared less because I don't follow sports.

So, of course, I watched again last night 😁. I tried to follow it a little more. I couldn't identify the pineapple, but at least he was someone I'd heard of (Tommy Chong).

And I think the bee is....Gladys Knight. It sure sounded like her.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I recorded it then watched mostly on Fast Forward to the end. I will not watch again.  Did not care for it at all.

Jennie McCarthy did not look like herself, alot of plastic surgery!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the Bee might be Gladys Knight...the voice sounded like her to me.

Poodle - Margaret Cho

Rabbit - JC Chasez (from NSYNC). His solo album was titled Schizophrenic, Rabbit costume included a straight jacket.

Raven - Rikki Lake, ex died in 2017, clues were she suffered a tragic loss and she hosted a talk show.

Alien - no idea who that one might be but I don't think it's a Kardashian.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Poodle - Margaret Cho

Rabbit - JC Chasez (from NSYNC). His solo album was titled Schizophrenic, Rabbit costume included a straight jacket.

Raven - Rikki Lake, ex died in 2017, clues were she suffered a tragic loss and she hosted a talk show.

@SilleeMee,

I agree with all and never thought of Margatet Cho. The Alien had me thinking Brady Bunch but then I thought maybe much younger.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Poodle - Margaret Cho

@SilleeMee,

I agree with all and never thought of Margatet Cho. The Alien had me thinking Brady Bunch but then I thought maybe much younger.

The clues for the poodle were Bay Area roots (San Francisco), a rainbow background (LGBTQ) and a stand-up (comedian). @DREAMON

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Poodle - Margaret Cho

@SilleeMee,

The clues for the poodle were Bay Area roots (San Francisco), a rainbow background (LGBTQ) and a stand-up (comedian). @DREAMON

@SilleeMee, I was thinking Latoya Jackson for the Alien because she looks small and from a musical family. Then I think not because she doesn't have a lot of sisters ..it's brothers so maybe a Braxton sister.

Honored Contributor

Braxton as the Alien? @DREAMON Hmmm...but Braxton has a good singing voice right?? That Alien did not I don't think.

Some of the stuff coming off the internet says the alien might be Rashida Jones who does have many sisters and also lived in the public eye.

Honored Contributor

Look at the Alien's costume! Does it give you a "Thriller" vibe...what Michael Jackson wore in the video...the red leather get up. Rashida Jones was close childhood friends with MJ and she often called him an 'alien' because she thought he was not in sync with the rest of the world. @DREAMON

Respected Contributor

DUMB Show LOL.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Look at the Alien's costume! Does it give you a "Thriller" vibe...what Michael Jackson wore in the video...the red leather get up. Rashida Jones was close childhood friends with MJ and she often called him an 'alien' because she thought he was not in sync with the rest of the world. @DREAMON

@SilleeMee,

Good detective work LOL. I think it is someone that knew or is related to the Jacksons. So it probably Rashida or Latoya IMO. 

I know it is some one very small and thin.