Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Have and Have Nots last night?

As I stated earlier I did think it was one of the better shows. It seems like the Pres-Elect is having a positive effect on Candace. No one has ever been able to accomplish what we saw this week. The best part was it seemed sincere from all three of them. Since the PE seems to know so much about Candace's bad deeds, I wonder if he knows about her part in Oscar's death. Like Melissa, they just dropped Oscar as if he never existed.

I am still sick of Benny and wish he would either grow up or find himself somewhere else to live.

I even enjoyed the foursome. Veronica and Katherine play off each other well and they tickle me because I compare the close friendship they had when the show began to what it is now. David and Jim are supporting players when they are all together.

Wyatt is his usual whiny entitled self. Never taking responsibility for anything. I am glad Jeffery has finally realized he can't change Wyatt. Wonder when he'll have that same realization about Justin.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, I thought the episode was really good except the Jeffrey/Justin saga which I have stated before is really tiresome, too long and getting on my nerves.

I thought the scene with Candace and Hannah was truly a tear jerker for sure, there must not have been a dry eye on the set when they filmed that scene.

Benny is ridiculous and needs o grow up and get his own place for goodness sake!  Wyatt is just a trainwreck period and we don't know what Veronica is going to do.

Now that a former client of Candace has spotted her with the president elect and he is on a mission to find out her dirt,  that is going to be pretty messy unless the powers that be buried it so deep as only he can.  On the other hand if Candace's past does surface the president elect will have a mess on his hands and decisions to make.

Esteemed Contributor

Ok ladies your thoughts on last nights final episode for the season, I think it's suppose to be back in May.

I must say the ending was jaw dropping and unexpected.......

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Ok ladies your thoughts on last nights final episode for the season, I think it's suppose to be back in May.

I must say the ending was jaw dropping and unexpected.......

I haven't seen it yet, but I didn't realize it was off for a couple of months......Don't tell me Wyatt shoots his parents?

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN- I can only tell you Wyatt did not but nothing else I will let you watch.

BTW Wyatt is beyond a trainwreck!  I am trying to think who is normal or close to normal on this show good grief.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN- I can only tell you Wyatt did not but nothing else I will let you watch.

BTW Wyatt is beyond a trainwreck!  I am trying to think who is normal or close to normal on this show good grief.

@Luvitorleaveit1 . Thanks. I hope to catch it tonight.......Wyatt is a trainwreck, and he is beyond out of control!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 . Thanks. I hope to catch it tonight.......Wyatt is a trainwreck, and he is beyond out of control!!!!!!

Me too. Maybe. If Loving You Is Wrong started back yesterday. I just wasn't in the mood for Tyler last night.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique- I watched If Loving You is Wrong last night too and I think part 2 is on tonight.  I'll have to see if I continue watching, Tyler Perry gets too long winded with the dialogue and stays on some scenes forever which is annoying but last night was pretty tolerable and watching Eddie (cop) is too much and Randall but they keep me laughing.

Respected Contributor

Won't say anything about the show until others have watched.

WOW

Honored Contributor

I watched.