Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Have and Have Nots last night?

@CANDLEQUEEN@Tique@jeanlake- I didn't get a chance to watch last night but will tonight.

I agree with everything @Tique mentioned.  I also noticed last week the Hannah was still in Katherine's house?

Ooh if Landon turns the President elect out......what a scandal that would be.

Hannah turned me off when she allowed crying Benny to cuddle up in her bed and kicked the boyfriend out.  Benny needs to be reminded of his place as her grown son.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN@Tique@jeanlake- I didn't get a chance to watch last night but will tonight.

I agree with everything @Tique mentioned.  I also noticed last week the Hannah was still in Katherine's house?

Ooh if Landon turns the President elect out......what a scandal that would be.

Hannah turned me off when she allowed crying Benny to cuddle up in her bed and kicked the boyfriend out.  Benny needs to be reminded of his place as her grown son.

@Luvitorleaveit1@Tique@jeanlake. Thats right. I forgot about Hannah doing that with Benny. Crazy! Maybe that is the President's big secret.......That wouldn't be too surprising to me.....Wow! Explains why he would want Candace.....will definitely watch tonight.

Honored Contributor

Ok finally watched the latest episode. I thought it was very good...Justin sure got his in the end, but now will become even worse, I predict.....He will be so angry......

Not sure what to think about The President Elect.....Could be, could be not.....I laughed out loud at Veronica, taunting Justin at the bar, she is so crazy........

It was a good episode, looking forward to next week.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hannah and Jeffrey used to be my favorites but I'm not sure I have a favorite character anymore. But I keep watching. There needs to be closure on some of the story lines. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Hannah and Jeffrey used to be my favorites but I'm not sure I have a favorite character anymore. But I keep watching. There needs to be closure on some of the story lines. 

I am dissappointed in Hannah this season, and Jeffrey is acting too nonchalant about that crazy Justin! Maybe the season Finale will tie up some loose ends!

Honored Contributor

It's kind of amusing that we know these characters and yet we keep expecting them to change. Jeffery has always been someone who let others control his life. Think of his past interactions with Wyatt, Candace, Melissa, Veronica, and now Justice. Wyatt used him repeatedly - especially after the accident that killed the little girl and resulted in Benny being in a coma. Jeffery wasn't attracted to Melissa yet he had sex with her because that's what his mother wanted. When Quincy was killed because he was about to kill Candace, Jeffery allowed her to talk him out of calling the police and instead they tried to cover up the justified homicide. When Justin arrested him, he let Justin molest him and he never reported it. I'm waiting for Jeffery to snap. Maybe then he'll do something to Justin like he did to Veronica when he stabbed her.

Same thing with Hanna. She has always babied Benny. She has always made excuses for Benny's bad behaviors. She has always overlooked Benny getting involved with Candace's schemes. She has always allowed Benny to convince her to end potential relationships.

When you think about it, they are who they've always been.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique  - you are right these characters will not change.  I finally watched last week's episode today since I was off.

Jeffery is beyond pathetic and Madison needs to keep it moving and forget about having anything to do with Jeffery it's not worth it.

Nice ending with Justin though I'm sure he doesn't think Jeffery grew a pair and sent thse goons over. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Tique  - you are right these characters will not change.  I finally watched last week's episode today since I was off.

Jeffery is beyond pathetic and Madison needs to keep it moving and forget about having anything to do with Jeffery it's not worth it.

Nice ending with Justin though I'm sure he doesn't think Jeffery grew a pair and sent thse goons over. 

@Luvitorleaveit1 @Tique . If Madison were smart, he would leave Jeffrey alone and go on about his business......He will be the one to suffer if he gets further involved with him..He should be able to see the handwriting on the wall about this..... 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN- the way Justin went after Madison and trashed his car he needs to run the other way from Jeffery.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I'm still watching, I guess my old thread disappeared!  

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

~~~He was so disgusting, crying Mama, and she was too, treating him like a baby!  How quickly they both forgot about the "money" in their joint account!  I hope Candice does not get her evil hands on that money!

~~~I don't know why I keep watching this show, but I just cannot stay away!