Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Have and Have Nots last night?

Not only that wouldn't the Criers have cameras on their property?  I know David mentioned the cameras on his property at one time when he was talking to Jeffrey, but nothing was said about the cameras when Erica got blown up in the car.

The way how it ended I was wondering if it was returning as well.  If the Criers are out which I doubt Benny may get his wish that Candace keeps the money since the only other person I think knows about it is that other crooked politician that Jim told while trying to make a deal.

Honored Contributor

The show has returned but it's still the same season.

Wyatt shot three people. We know the status of Katherine and Jim. Who was no. 3?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I watched last night's episode.  I don't think they showed the third person that was shot in the Cryer's residence. 

Spoiler
I was almost positive that Catherine was fine.  She outsmarted Wyatt, the drug-head!  

I'm also taking bets that Jim will eventually make a recovery.  

The best scene was when all of the thugs invaded Veronica's house.  OMG.........
Respected Contributor

I watched and kept thinking maybe next week's show will be better.

That DA is annoying to watch, and did not expect his reaction towards Katherine.

The scene in Veronica's house was almost a joke.

This show now needs to move on

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

I watched and kept thinking maybe next week's show will be better.

That DA is annoying to watch, and did not expect his reaction towards Katherine.

The scene in Veronica's house was almost a joke.

This show now needs to move on

@chiclets . It really does need to move on. Do these people ever lock their doors? That DA is a creep-can't stand him...Also if you have someone who supposedly shot 3 people, you don't place him in a squad car, and leave him......That was so stupid!

And Veronica is just too much, I know she is evil but really??And her ex husband and son just walk out of their own house while fingerprint dusting is going on? Yea, right?!! I know I am being picky but it makes it so unbelievable.....Also please get rid of Justin once and for all-so sick of him and his craziness!!!! 

Respected Contributor

I'm giving up on this show and looking for better entertainment.

Can no longer stand the drawn-out silly dialogue, plus  poor acting by just about every single cast member except the ones who play Candace and Hannah.

The actors and roles that  I really can't stand anymore include Veronica, Wyatt, the DA, Justin, Jeffrey and both husband/ judges who are in the middle of the mess.

Just seems to me to be a weak example of script-writing and casting expertise........although  I've been fairly receptive to the show until lately.

Esteemed Contributor

Now that we have the firestick we don't get OWN and from the sound of it I'm not missing anything but I do wish Tyler Perry would hand over the writing to someone else.