Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Have and Have Nots last night?

@Tique-  I was trying to piece together everything once they mentioned the "Cryer account' which sounded familiar.  I remember when Candace or one of her "employees" took a picture of Oscar's  computer screen when he was at the hotel to get the password and such.

Yeah no mention of Melissa or Oscar after they died but I must say David has bigger things to take of with Veronica still walking around.

I look forward to catching up with you all when I get back!!!  I probably could use a day off just for that between the Have Nots, Animal Kingdom and Queen Sugar I will be quite busy.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I watched last night, and I remember Candace making-up an account for the money "Cryer Account", but I hope it comes back bite her  bad, her past certainly is!

I love the ending with David and Veronica falling in the pool, after David told her he wanted to kill her, LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 @Tique . I finally watched last night, and it was really good! Wonder who is behind the funds being moved?Benny sure seems rather calm about all of this........A rather good episode. Candace's past is going to come back and bite her big.....David and Veronica in the pool are too funny.....He really hates her with all of her craziness......Lots will happen in the last 2 episodes!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes Benny is rather cool about the missing funds and Candace looked like she was about to go back to her old self when she saw the funds sitting pretty in that account but since she called Jim she is probably going to try to make some kind of deal with him.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  @Luvitorleaveit1   I'm writing about last week's and this week's shows. I hated the way David treated Madison when he found out it was not Jeffery in the morgue. He knows Madison not only cares about Jeffery but also wants what's best for him. Madison has also relayed information to David which Jeffery told him confidentially because he knew Justin was dangerous. I hope David will apologize and make this right.

We're supposed to believe RK alluded those agents and made it to Veronica's without a car and then when the FBI came to arrest her, she just left him in her house.

The best part of Tuesday's show for me was watching the Pres Elect's dance moves. He was really good.

I went back to the "Haves" thread we posted on before this one to read about Oscar and that account. It did seem like initially Candace was going to keep the money but maybe she  really is trying to change.

When I saw that police officer put Justin in a separate cell, I thought Veronica's goons wouldn't be able to get to him. Happily I was wrong. I hope they do more damage than the guys David sent but the bad part is it will elicit more sympathy from Jeffery. 

Glad David was able to talk Jeffery into remaining at his home.

Whatever David has planned for Veronica, she deserves it. Just don't want him to be imprisoned for it. Who am I kidding? Veronica's not going anywhere.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  @Luvitorleaveit1   I'm writing about last week's and this week's shows. I hated the way David treated Madison when he found out it was not Jeffery in the morgue. He knows Madison not only cares about Jeffery but also wants what's best for him. Madison has also relayed information to David which Jeffery told him confidentially because he knew Justin was dangerous. I hope David will apologize and make this right.

We're supposed to believe RK alluded those agents and made it to Veronica's without a car and then when the FBI came to arrest her, she just left him in her house.

The best part of Tuesday's show for me was watching the Pres Elect's dance moves. He was really good.

I went back to the "Haves" thread we posted on before this one to read about Oscar and that account. It did seem like initially Candace was going to keep the money but maybe she  really is trying to change.

When I saw that police officer put Justin in a separate cell, I thought Veronica's goons wouldn't be able to get to him. Happily I was wrong. I hope they do more damage than the guys David sent but the bad part is it will elicit more sympathy from Jeffery. 

Glad David was able to talk Jeffery into remaining at his home.

Whatever David has planned for Veronica, she deserves it. Just don't want him to be imprisoned for it. Who am I kidding? Veronica's not going anywhere.

@Tique . I said the same thing to myself that Oh I am sure RK just walked right into Veronica's house like that, and then she went off with the two policeman and left him in there.......Yea, right!? That was rather stupid.....What do you suppose Wyatt got ahold of? It seems like it was something bad, he seemed more than just "high"......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Tique . I said the same thing to myself that Oh I am sure RK just walked right into Veronica's house like that, and then she went off with the two policeman and left him in there.......Yea, right!? That was rather stupid.....What do you suppose Wyatt got ahold of? It seems like it was something bad, he seemed more than just "high"......

@CANDLEQUEEN   It could have been bad drugs which RK purchased or it could be that as usual Wyatt took too much. He has been off drugs for a little while so they could have had a more intense effect. Who knows?

Honored Contributor

OMG!!!I just watched this past week's episode and can't believe what Veronica told David.... I don't want to say anything for those who maybe haven't watched yet, but it was really interesting!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I can't believe what it looks like David did to Veronica.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I can't believe what it looks like David did to Veronica.

@Tique . No I don't believe it either...No Way!