Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Have and Have Nots last night?

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN- I was very disappointed this time as well.  Way too much Jeffrey and Justin, I think they should just off themselves and be done with it....sorry to say that.

I guess Tyler Perry is waiting to the last couple of episodes to do the grand finale.

It's nice to see Jim sweat over what may happen.  I was just thinking now that Candace has decided to go the straight and narrow on the arm of the President elect with all the cameras and t.v that surround them now that they are out in the open, what happens to those and she has had so many that recognize her from her past.....that's going to be a hot mess I would think.

Yes, I am curious as to how they plan to address all of that......Glad to know I didn't miss anything really big.......Will probably catch the episode over the weekend then! Thanks!@luvitorleaveit

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique- would like your thoughts if you watched last night.

I must admit I like that Mitch has more of a role now and is pretty much in all of the episodes so far.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 @CANDLEQUEEN @chiclets   last night's episode was more of the same. As already stated - way too much Jeffery and Justin. Jeffery acts like he's under a hypnotic spell. Even after seeing Justin holding a gun to his father's head, he still stayed after telling David to leave. I used to like Jeffery but he's become as unlikeable as Benny, Wyatt, and Jim.

Katherine and her boy toys - that's gotten old. At least Broderick decided to add something different by stepping up and saying "no" to sex on demand.

Candace and Charles was more of a continuation from last week. I still wonder about his motivation but for now they seem to be on the same page.

Hanna and Benny still arguing about whether or not to return Wyatt's money to Jim and what to do with the interest. Yes @Luvitorleaveit1  I too am happy to see Mitch. I feel like they have to give me/us something. That Benny has some nerve - asking Mitch to take out a loan so he could pay Mitch's family back. Shaking my head.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Um, I was disappointed with last night's show, in fact, I was bored.

Everything is being repeated in different scenarios. It is not moving along, it is twisting and turning but not moving along. The adventure has faded. It is odd but I am almost saying I am done and that came quickly to mind after watching last night, I lost interest.?+

Looking forward to the return of Animal Kingdom.

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclets- yep last night was as boring as heck.

I can't wait for Animal Kingdom to return too!

Esteemed Contributor

At one time I thought Jeffrey was the reasonable one. Oops. That season is over. Now, who is the protagonist in the story? 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Finally some action. From next week's previews, things might be bad.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night was a little better than the past couple of weeks but it does seem like next week may be good.

Boy if Katherine wants to give Jim a heart attack she can by letting Hannah keep that money....LOL but at what cost for Benny, even if they do give it back the interest alone should be in the six figure range I would think.

I wonder what David has planned for Veronica and her looney tune self

Honored Contributor

Before we heard the two shots Justin said one gun was loaded and one was not. Was he lying or was it wrong? If Jeffery is seriously hurt or worse, David may never forgive himself for leaving him there.

Did Katherine beat Roderick at his own game? I think he thought she would create a scene but instead she sat there glaring at him and then she left with R.K.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone else think that “Kathryn” played by Renee Lawless looks a little like a shorter version of the late Darlene Conley?  (A long career but, to soap audiences most known as Sally Spectra on The Bold & The Beautiful).

I notice resemblance particularly on the posed cast portrait in the advertisements.