Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Have and Have Nots last night?

Still no commenting on the show or is it a matter of no discussion, just curious as to why.

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Still no commenting on the show or is it a matter of no discussion, just curious as to why.

@chiclets  I commented. I didn't go into more specifics because I find myself writing the same things over and over. I would be interested to read your thoughts on last week's episode or anything else you care to share.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique 

Many thanks.

I do not know if I have comments or questions, probably a combo, and nonsense.

O.K.

Is Veronica going to become more psycho when David does not return right back as promised. I am thinking she is going to do something desperate for revenge because she will then believe she is really being used, which she is.

Then there is Mitch Malone. If he goes to the Cryer house and shooting takes place will he become victim. Wyatt is going to do something with that shotgun, or Malone's people are going there to get him and someone will be in the crossfire.

Hannah may not be so sweet anymore and we shall see another side to her. Her anger about what Derrick did to her will make her seek retribution.

Ugh to what transpired at that White House dinner. The dialogue seemed to be what a Spike Lee verbal would be and I thought it was too crude. However for some reason I sensed Charles was expecting something like that to occur and he is has a plan.

Now for Jeffrey and Justin, enough is enough, and what will happen when David enters. Who will kill Justin. That guy has to go.

This show drives me nuts with all the ups and downs and twists. I was curious if anyone else has any other weird ideas as I do.

All my supposings have always been wrong. It is alright to laugh. I own it, I am addicted.

Honored Contributor

@chiclets   I admit I laugh sometimes too because like @Luvitorleaveit1  I often find myself wanting to throw something at the tv screen. Veronica keeps playing with that cutie RJ but why did she start that any way? I can't believe he stole her jewelry, sold her jewelry, and still keeps showing up uninvited to her house. 

I think you're right about Charles knowing what was really going on at the WH. I'm not sure he expected them to be so blatant about it. Poor Candace. Never thought I'd say that. She tried so hard to make a favorable impression all for naught.

Love Mitch so don't want anything to happen to him. He's one of the few men on this show I like. As far as Benny and/or Wyatt, the Malones can have at it. Since Wyatt can't do anything right, the wrong person/people could end up hurt. Badly.

I feel badly for Hanna. I was rooting for Derrick. He seemed to be a good man. I do believe people change but I also believe in being punished for a crime. He was in jail for burglary so there should be some retribution. Preferably legal which might be a problem because of how long ago the rape took place.

No new comments on Jeffery and Justin. I guess we'll find out more of what happens with them on Tuesday.

Thanks for the chat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LogoFan wrote:

@TiqueHi.  Thanks for responding.  I realize that I was confused and you were actually referring to next Tuesday's return.  Not sure where my head was.

Yes I did watch the last episode and I had completely forgotten Hannah's discovery about her rapist.  It is good to read these forums to refresh memory.  Now I really cannot wait to see what is next.  So many things going on (as always).  Really want to see a better family life for Hannah and family especially.

Have to ask.  Was HAHN included in the Tyler Perry shows being discontinued soon?  Just like any other series, everyone becomes like family and you hate to see it end.  I just finished seeing Downton Abbey reruns for probably the 10th time, and I was in tears during the series end.

@LogoFan   sorry for the long delay getting back to answer your question. Actually I didn't even know about this until I saw something about TP's exclusive option with OWN/Oprah expiring this month. He is starting something new with Viacom but no longer working exclusively with any company which is brilliant because it doesn't limit his options. Seems like he will continue to work on this show and If Loving You Is Wrong as long as they are renewed. Don't think I'll  get involved with any more of his shows because I'm too impatient for his long drawn out plots. I like quick resolutions and on to the next thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake-  I was thinking that Hannah needs to kick Benny out so that he can grow up and get back to his tow company if it still exists, I think something happened he needed money or something but they could keep the interest on the $8 million and do something like pay the interest he owes to the Malone's.....Mitch is very adamant about that.

Mitch was working or partners with Benny in the towing company I believe.

Jeffrey's counseling job is a joke in fact he needs it messing around with crazy Justin.

Wyatt is a problem child that's his job.

Honored Contributor

I am sooo tired of Jeffrey and Justin, can that storyline please end already?Jeffrey is soo stupid.....Why does he bother with Justin, knowing how crazy and vindictive he is? Why not be with a nice guy like Madison? No, that is too easy and makes too much sense! lol.....

Veronica is getting crazier by the day, and they boy toy better watch himself......I wonder what David has in store for Veronica?? I really like Mitch too and hope he doesn't get hurt....

I wonder what Hannah will do once she calms down a bit, and what Katherine Cryer will do now that she knows the whole story.........???Lots of questions......I am still somewhat suspicious of the President-Elect....Does he have children?? lots of questions, and the way this story moves along it will be months before any of them are answered! lol!

Esteemed Contributor

Let's see what happens tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Let's see what happens tonight.

I missed it. Did anything BIG happen? I will catch it either tonight or Friday night.....@luvitorleaveit

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN- I was very disappointed this time as well.  Way too much Jeffrey and Justin, I think they should just off themselves and be done with it....sorry to say that.

I guess Tyler Perry is waiting to the last couple of episodes to do the grand finale.

It's nice to see Jim sweat over what may happen.  I was just thinking now that Candace has decided to go the straight and narrow on the arm of the President elect with all the cameras and t.v that surround them now that they are out in the open, what happens to those and she has had so many that recognize her from her past.....that's going to be a hot mess I would think.