Honored Contributor

Anyone watch The Code , it is on ABC a summer replacement.

I have been watching it since it began as a summer replacment on ABC. It was slow beginning. As the show has gone on and the characters more fully explained the show has become quite interesting.

Next week is the last show of the summer fill in. 

I wonder if this t.v. show will be picked up for another run during fall-winter-spring run??

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Code , it is on ABC a summer replacement.

I don't watch the Code @viva923  but my husband loves it...and makes sure I record every episode just in case he misses one. I my take a look at some of the episodes but I am an original JAG fan and probably would compare shows and be disappointed!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I watch and really enjoy The Code. @viva923  As far as it’s renewal I cannot find an answer right now but I sure hope so.

Happy viewing!

Honored Contributor

I thought about it because I used to enjoy Dana Delaney, but I've about had enough of network shows focused on the military, the 'intelligence community', first responders, lawyers, detectives and doctors... I've also about had enough of the plots and story lines most of them employ, along with the 'perfect' cast mixtures...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The Code is on CBS. The show premiered April 9. The show was yanked off the air for the May sweeps. I think CBS may just be burning the episodes off, I don't think it will be renewed.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the first episode and didn’t care to watch more. It was okay. That’s all. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb I agree about plots and cast mixtures. And lots of times I feel like I’m being  lectured or “educated” when I’m there to be entertained. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

@stevieb I agree about plots and cast mixtures. And lots of times I feel like I’m being  lectured or “educated” when I’m there to be entertained. 

@esmerelda Completely agree... The 'message quotient' has gotten very predictable and tedious... Very easy to turn off mainstream TV these days...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The Code is on CBS. The show premiered April 9. The show was yanked off the air for the May sweeps. I think CBS may just be burning the episodes off, I don't think it will be renewed.

I'm sorry to hear that because I really enjoy the show.

Honored Contributor

The makeup was distracting.  They really had the women overdone.  Some of the closeups on Dana Delaney were not pretty.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN