Esteemed Contributor
I wonder when the second season begins? Saw a commercial when watching nurse Jackie. It said coming soon. Really like this series , very different, did a marathon watch last year when they were showing all of the first season.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Affair?

It returns in October. I like that show and am looking forward to the new season.  It's just one of those shows that caught me in from the start. It doesn't hurt that the actors,are all good and so attractive either.lol.

Honored Contributor

My husband enjoyed it more than I did, it was OK

Speaking of Showtime  has anybody been watching Happyish? I loved that

Honored Contributor

I watched season one and liked it.  I also saw that promo that said 'coming soon'.  That was kind of odd.   I was hoping to see a date for season two but 'coming soon' was all we got.

I tried Happyish and deleted it pretty quickly.   It just wasn't for me, but I'm not even sure why.  I was annoyed.  Funny how sometimes you aren't sure why you like or dislike something, but you do.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I watched season one and liked it.  I also saw that promo that said 'coming soon'.  That was kind of odd.   I was hoping to see a date for season two but 'coming soon' was all we got.

I tried Happyish and deleted it pretty quickly.   It just wasn't for me, but I'm not even sure why.  I was annoyed.  Funny how sometimes you aren't sure why you like or dislike something, but you do.  Smiley Happy

I know exactly you mean re Happyish, there are many shows not everything is for everybody,  My husband loved Nurse Jackie, I thought it was a waste of my time.

Honored Contributor

My husband and I, for the most part, like COMPLETELY different types of shows or movies.  For that reason, fortunately, we mostly watch separate tv.

I liked Nurse Jackie.  Maybe I should watch tv with your husband and you can watch with mine.  HA!  just kidding, of course.

I don't know about the end of N. Jackie, though.  I won't spoil anything here because this is not a spoiler thread about that particular show.  But I felt kind of lost with the ending. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the second season.

Super Contributor

Yes, and I enjoyed it.