Valued Contributor

Anyone watch Nightline last night??

It was Reuschel vs Reuschel...about a married couple...and murder. Wondered if the husband was found guilty..tia!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Nightline last night??

Yes, he was found guilty and sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Respected Contributor

@lovesfootball 

@emmygrace 

Thank you!  I was watching this last night and fell asleep for the last 20 minutes.  I was wondering if he was found guilty or not.  I thought he was too!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I have fallen asleep on shows like this too. Just FYI you can always Google if you can remember the name of the accused or victim to find out what happened with the accused.
Trusted Contributor

Wow, something was way off with this family.  The daughter seemed overindulged and very hoity toity.  That vocal fry when she spoke drove me nuts.  The couple deserved each other.  She was a drunk and he didn't want her to get any of his millions.  Not surprised about the violence, but no one deserves to be assaulted like that.  I do think he deserved to go to prison, but the wife was no innocent victim in all of it.

Valued Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@lovesfootball 

@emmygrace 

Thank you!  I was watching this last night and fell asleep for the last 20 minutes.  I was wondering if he was found guilty or not.  I thought he was too!

I fell asleep too...he looked guilty! His eyes looked dead...so happy they found him guilty. He's a monster!Woman Mad

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I have fallen asleep on shows like this too. Just FYI you can always Google if you can remember the name of the accused or victim to find out what happened with the accused.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Wow, something was way off with this family.  The daughter seemed overindulged and very hoity toity.  That vocal fry when she spoke drove me nuts.  The couple deserved each other.  She was a drunk and he didn't want her to get any of his millions.  Not surprised about the violence, but no one deserves to be assaulted like that.  I do think he deserved to go to prison, but the wife was no innocent victim in all of it.

. I missed the first part..it was so violent..alcohol/greed...bound to happen!

Honored Contributor

I missed the first half so haven't all the information but the wife was obviously lying so I would have found him guilty of a lessor charge if an option, if not an option, then not guilty.

Respected Contributor

I feel like they pretty much deserved each other as they both had some serious issues and I am sure she was not easy to live with.  He should have had a prenup and then there would have been no problems with a divorce.  

But when he told that story about them lying in bed after she was stabbed and talking about trips they would take as she was bleeding out, I knew he was truly nuts.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward