Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I started watching this a few weeks ago , and i am enjoying the simpler times. But the more i watch it , in real life the character needs to be on meds. Can you imagine living with someone like that. She always has to be right , at any cost. Shirley Booth was great.

I loved all the shows of that time. Hazel was one of my favorites!  What channel do you get her on?

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I started watching this a few weeks ago , and i am enjoying the simpler times. But the more i watch it , in real life the character needs to be on meds. Can you imagine living with someone like that. She always has to be right , at any cost. Shirley Booth was great.

I loved all the shows of that time. Hazel was one of my favorites!  What channel do you get her on?

Antenna TV, see my previous post. 

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl 

Antenna TV has Hazel ...... I enjoy watching the show....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I just discovered it on a off channel.  I watchHazel,Leave it to Beaver and Father's know Best,

Signs of simplier times when families had normalcy even if fictional!!!

@homedecor1 

I watch those same shows---I really enjoy them...and the episodes are fun and make me laugh!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Love it, love her.  Have almost every show taped except for the later ones with the *new* Mr. and Mrs. B.

Meridith Baxter has said that her mother treated her children (Meridith and her two brothers) like 2nd class citizens.  Acting is all she wanted to do---not be a mother.  They even had to call her Whitney and not Mommy.

Hard to believe that she was nothing like the part she played in Hazel.  She was a beauty for sure and there was something about the way she spoke, very soft and poetic.

I have an episode that I love to watch when I can't get to sleep called *Dorothy's Birthday*. 

Esteemed Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@isaboo - Hazel is also on FETV (Family Entertainment) twice every morning.