Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Criminal Minds last night?

On 3/26/2015 KYToby said:

JLH's character is pregnant on the show. It was in last week's episode.

I believe I read that she is pregnant in real life, which is probably why they made her character pregnant.

Regular Contributor

I thought from the beginning she was NOT and is NOT a fit for this show--it is sort of like she is there but either they need to give her some backstory and help her fit in, or write her off. I too liked her in different shows, but not this one and when I saw her interviewed on the Talk she sure acted awkward about having the role.

"You never know when the last time is the last time."

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Regular Contributor

Just hear on The Talk that Aisha Taylor is joining the cast--how long don't know because JJ Cook and J Hewitt both are on maturnity leave.  Hope Hewitt DOES NOT return as she is not a good fit for the show.

"You never know when the last time is the last time."

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Trusted Contributor

If you google her and CM, she is leaving and NOT returning for seson 11 and it sounds unlikely she will ever return.

Honored Contributor

I just heard that Aisha Tyler (from The Talk) will guest star on several of the shows next season.

Seems like a strange choice but I've seen her on other shows and although she is known for being a comedian, she's been in dramatic roles too.  It's just that Criminal Minds is very dark, I would think this will be a real challenge getting the audience (I'm an avid fan) to see her as very, very serious.

I hate The Talk, but like her a lot.