Honored Contributor

Anyone watch Criminal Minds last night?

I just can't see what Jennifer Love Hewitt brings to it? I like her in other things, but she just doesn't seem to fit on this show.....It was a good plot last night though!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Criminal Minds last night?

I thought it different than their usual plot. JLH looks sick, her eyes have dark circles and look funny, not like she use too look. Does she look like she gained lots of weight or pregnant? I DIDN,t care for last night,s plot, but glad Reed might have found a girlfriend.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched Criminal Minds for awhile. I found it got too violent for my taste. Is it any better now? LM

Valued Contributor

I usually like her but this part just doesn't seem right for her.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Lilysmom said:

I haven't watched Criminal Minds for awhile. I found it got too violent for my taste. Is it any better now? LM

No, it's still creepy.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks colliegirls, that's what I thought. Too bad, it could be a good show with less violence. LM

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Lilysmom said:

Agree, Lilysmom. I gave up THE FOLLOWING show for this reason. I wanted to like it and watch it. I think my husband still likes it. I'm concerned about THE AMERICANS. I don't like to think about a show too long after I watched it. But I'm still watching AMERICANS.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

I still like Criminal Minds; I enjoy the team members. I cant get enthused about JLH tho.... she hasn't grown on me.

Last night's story showed how a congressman's mom was conducting his PR campaign and created a lot of havoc. He dared to be a bit rebellious and fall in love with someone his mom doesn't really approve of. I believe she has some mental issues.... perhaps a personality disorder, I am not sure.

Honored Contributor

I think we all pretty much agree that we don't care for JLH in that part. I like her in other parts, not that part! She had on really baggy clothes. I wonder if she's pregnant. It is as if she doesn't feel well.

This last Criminal Minds was good (I thought). It dealt more with a who did it than women getting mutilated and killed. The ending was bone-chilling. I would have thought they would have been watched. Are the prisoners free do be where they want? I don't know.

Trusted Contributor

JLH's character is pregnant on the show. It was in last week's episode.