Super Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Chicago PD?

@Annabellethecat66, love Atwater!!!Heart  You've got great taste!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

best thing was sophia leaving. i hated that accent and she had no  personality.show much better now...

I liked her. I don't remember her having an accent though either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

best thing was sophia leaving. i hated that accent and she had no  personality.show much better now...

I liked her. I don't remember her having an accent though either.

I liked her also. She didn't have an accent; she did have a raspy voice which annoyed some but I wasn't one of them.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@SoftRain I wish they'd do more stories about him.  He really beefed up.

I've been rewatching some of the older stories and he was much skinnier.

I like it when they reference him and talk about him being built like a wall.  One of them said something about (paraphrasing), "I wouldn't want to go up against Atwater.  It'd be like hitting a wall".  Ha!  Loved it!

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Yes, I even loved Atwater back when he was skinny and in uniform.  He has definitely bulked up, and looks amazing! They always use him to break down the doors with that "doorbreaker". My heart flutters everytime he does that.Woman Wink  He's also a great actor, and I wish he would get more storylines.  They gave him a brief relationship, and then took her away in the same episode. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

That's funny you ladies are talking about his weight gain because when this season started, DH and I both commented on how much thinner he got.   I think he used to be much heavier and slimmed down a lot. 

His name IRL is LaRoyce Hawkins.  If you google his name, one of the first things that come up is about his weightloss and there are photos.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I didn't go back and look, but I did think he was thinner in earlier episodes.  I'll take your word for it, guess I was wrong.  Maybe what I see is he looks very fit now...more muscular.  Either way, he is HOTTTTTT!!!!

Valued Contributor