Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Chicago PD?

Only saw Anne Heche once, the jury is still out.  Where I live reruns are all  over the place. 5:00 pm everyday on one chanel.  2:00 am on another.  All different seasons.  I can go ahead 2 weeks on the guide so I just set TV to record all of them and then watch to figure out what I've missed over the years.

Respected Contributor

I have watched Chicago PD from the beginning.  It is a good show.

Respected Contributor

When it  first appearedthought there was a problem with audio.  I couldn,t understand the dialogue due to bad audio so I Went back months later and it seemed improved, although Sophia Bush did not open  her mouth when she spoke.  She is gone now.  I read she hated being on set.  I watch now and then reruns but it seems to be much of the same viewpoint with no real character study.

Honored Contributor

I have watched all the Chicagos since the very beginning.  The only one I didn't like at all which was canceled quickly was the Chicago Law. 

The only thing I don't like is they drop storylines and never return to them.  For instance, Ruzick was being investigated over what happened when Antonio really beat that guy and he fell out the doorway/window and died.  All of a sudden, they just dropped it.  They also did this in the past with something Hank was in trouble for.  They just dropped the storyline.  I guess we are to assume it was resolved.

@tobes,  Sophia Bush reportedly left because Jason Beghe (Hank Voight) has serious anger issues and is tough to be around.  I guess being on set was miserable.  She couldn't take anymore and left the show.  He has admitted to his problems and says he's getting help.  

Trusted Contributor

@elated I really enjoy Chicago PD, the earlier shoes especially. Have never been able to get interested the other 2 chicago shows. 

Regular Contributor

I LOVE Chicago PD.  Especially Hank.  Like others have mentioned, I really miss Olinsky. The show really does seem different without him.  I do not like the Anne Heche character.  Not believable to me.  This is a really good show and hope it continues for a long time!!

Esteemed Contributor

I do watch the show. I was very unhappy with the decision to kill Olinsky's character.

Respected Contributor

Lipstick.  Well he is right in character. I found his character typecast and not entirely spontaneous. Same old same old every episode. Wonder if he is reason others have left. Though I watch it from time to time not a big fan. I am an old timer and love the old   law and order because I adored Bristol. Sorry it went off air

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I do. I like it,

As far as Sophia Bush goes - her character was just too wish washy for me. No big loss.

I however, did like the character of Al - that was a shock that they killed him off. He played off of Voight perfectly. Partners in crime so to speak and good friends.

Can’t say I have seen every episode, but probably most of them. Always liked the show after I just happened upon it one night and continued with it. Became a favorite weekly show of mine. And there really is not many of those anymore for sure.

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

best thing was sophia leaving. i hated that accent and she had no  personality.show much better now...