Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Chicago PD?

[ Edited ]

I love love this show. I watch all the episodes over and over. I really like Jason Beghe who plays Hank Voight.  He is so belevable. He shows no mercy for the killers. He is great. If I could watch it everyday, I would. It never gets boring. My favorite show. I do miss Al, he was another great actor. I like Antonio and Trudy. Actually, I think all the actors on this show are to top notch.

Valued Contributor

I really like this show but since they killed off Olinsky I feel like something is missing.  He was my favorite character.  I still watch, but lose interest at times without Alvin and Hank working together.

Trusted Contributor

Chicago PD is one of my faves....also love Chicago Med and Chicago Fire. Was sad when they killed Al....he was such an amazing character and he kind of kept Voight a little grounded....I’m still hoping he was put in Witness Protection and comes back to the show....love, love Trudy...she is such a bada**. Great cast...they all work well together.

Esteemed Contributor

I read that the actor who plays Voight was in an accident in the late 90's and had an intubation tube in his throat.  He said he kept pulling it out and his gravelly voice is a result. Not sure if it's accurate but that's what he was quoted as saying.  My daughter said Elias Koteas (Alvyn) was the voice in a Teenage Mutant Ninja movie. Loved his character. I have to see if I can get all seasons on Demand and watch from the get go. Hubby and I watched 5 episodes from midnight Friday til 5 Sat. morning. Yeah, we're crazy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I absolutely love that show!  I DVR it every chance I get.

I don't like on demand because I have to watch commercials.  I'll do just about anything to not watch commercials.

I have binged on Chicago PD for an entire weekend before.

Honored Contributor

Atwater:

I adore Atwater.  He's my favorite.  I think he's a wonderful actor and a beautiful looking man!

The OP might like this:  The title is the cast reacts to Olinsky's death:

https://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/laroyce-hawkins/573178/

Atwater - LaRoyce Hawkins

Respected Contributor

Yes I am a fan of the show. Love Hank Voight! This guy is no wuss, he takes care of his own. I like all of the cast really, love Trudy.

I watch the other "Chicago" show as well. I think PD is my favorite though. I must say don't get why Lady Gaga gave up on Severide on Chicago Fire. I believe they were engaged for a while and she broke it off. Love those Paul Newman eyes of his!

Respected Contributor

Yes, yes and yes....the Chicago Trilogy is the best!

Honored Contributor

Watch them all .....  what's your take on the Anne Heche character?

Trusted Contributor

I have been a fan since the beginning of the Chicago Three.  I too miss Alvyn.

Tinkrbl44, I am not crazy about Anne Heche on Chicago PD.  I like her as an actress, but not sure why it does not work here.  Maybe it's her new look (not crazy about her hair).