Esteemed Contributor

I happened to see the part of the episode where Alyvn Olinsky (played by Elias Koteas) got killed in prison.  Didn't know squat about the show or who anybody was but it was a marathon day of shows. I made the mistake of recording them and now I'm hooked. I've seen  them out of order but am piece by piece figuring out story lines. Also started Chicago Med and Chicago Fire because of all the crossovers.  Anyone else like the Chicago shows?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Chicago PD?

Chicago Wednesdays!  I watch reruns of Chicago PD every afternoon.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have insomnia so the episodes I record are my middle of the night entertainment.  After watching several episodes I feel bad Olinsky got killed. I love Trudy Platt, she's a pill. Can't go wrong with a ****** Wolf show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, Ive been following it off and on for quite awhile, I wish they write in a love interest for Hank. I liked the show better when Sophia Bush was on the show, but she moved on. I like the cross over shows too, especially with Chicago Fire, I like the Kelly character, but he get's super moody and then the show is too tedious.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Yes, Ive been following it off and on for quite awhile, I wish they write in a love interest for Hank. I liked the show better when Laura Bush was on the show, but she moved on.

@blackhole99  I think you mean Sophia Bush.  I liked her a lot too. I've seen every episode of all of the Chicago shows.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I do like Chicago Fire & PD. I tried Chicago Med, but didn't care for it.

Trudy Platt is great & Kelly Severide is too moody! They need to lighten him up some.

I really like the show, The Rookie, too. 

Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I happened to see the part of the episode where Alyvn Olinsky (played by Elias Koteas) got killed in prison.  Didn't know squat about the show or who anybody was but it was a marathon day of shows. I made the mistake of recording them and now I'm hooked. I've seen  them out of order but am piece by piece figuring out story lines. Also started Chicago Med and Chicago Fire because of all the crossovers.  Anyone else like the Chicago shows?

WELCOME!!! IT IS MUST SEE TV FOR US!!!! We got hooked several years ago and never miss!!!!!

-The new girl is the spitting image of Michelle Pfieffer, imho.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, I'm a fan of the Chicago shows, too.

Trusted Contributor

I was not pleased at all they killed off Olinsky.  He was my favorite character.  I still keep hoping somehow he was put into witness protection and bring him back at the end of the season!!!

Valued Contributor

A little triva for you Chicago PD fans. Trudy Platt, love her, played by Amy Morton, played the mom in the film Rookie Of The Year, and Jay Halstead, played by Jesse Lee Soffer, played Bobby Brady in The Brady Bunch Movie.