Occasional Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching Whiskey Cavalier?

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am still watching and enjoying it. It is light hearted fun! I like the actors and it is full of action each episode.....

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am still watching and enjoying it. It is light hearted fun! I like the actors and it is full of action each episode.....

I like whiskey cavalier a lot of action and fun!! Good show! I also like the fix another real good show I enjoy!!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm still watching. I like it. It's not brain surgery, but it's cute and light. I watch so many really intense programs, it's nice to watch something like this once a week.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I'm still watching. I enjoy it because it's lighthearted and doesn't take itself too seriously. I watch a lot of serious crime dramas, so it's nice for the change of pace.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm still watching.  It's kind of fun.  I love the foreign locations.  I'm not sure every one is really in the place they say.  I read somewhere that when they said they were in Paris, they were really shooting in Prague, but I don't care. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the show. When it first started, I didn't care for the series. It grows on you. It is funny. The ratings are very poor and the show will probably be cancelled.

Super Contributor

Whiskey Cavalier is a good show with a great ensemble cast.

Very entertaining.

Honored Contributor

@elated . Hopefully they will give it another season to try to raise the ratings!!! Sometimes new shows need more than just one season!

Trusted Contributor

Whiskey Cavalier hasn't been picked up for a second season, but it's possible it could get picked up by a different channel/provider.  Also, the rumor is that Laura Cohen is returning to The Walking Dead for more than just cameos.  That being said, I agree with what everyone else said about enjoying the show!  I hope it sticks around longer than one season.