Honored Contributor

Anyone still watching Whiskey Cavalier?

I am still watching and enjoying it. It is light hearted fun! I like the actors and it is full of action each episode.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching Whiskey Cavalier?

I do watch it but don't really enjoy it, can't put my finger on why....the bantering back and forth, I think it a tad to much.

Honored Contributor

I thought I would like it, but only watched a couple of shows. Too predictable for me.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched it at all.  The commercials for the show didn't really sound interesting to me. 

Honored Contributor

The prmos were more than enough to warn me off. I predict cancelation in it's future.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I'm still watching it. I really enjoy it, love the lead guy in this show, he's very cute!  The more I watch this show the more I enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

I really like it.

The way the ensemble cast works together reminds me of the series, Leverage, which I loved.

I like that all the characters are very different have different skills.    it's just enough drama, just enough comedy, just enough "spy stuff" to be interesting.    And it's a different venue every week.    It's very well done.    

Esteemed Contributor

Began watching during cold weather, but writers need to get more creative if they want to keep interests.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

No.  I gave up on it because for me it isn't fun to watch.  I understand what they wanted it to be but the storylines and the writing is weak.  I hoped it would get better over time as some new series do.  It didn't so I'm done.

Frequent Contributor

A little tidbit...

Scott Foley, who plays the lead, was married to Jennifer Garner before she met Ben Afflack.  She divorced him and then married Ben fairly soon after.

I think he's a doll.