Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching Vanderpump Rules?

I just watched the last episode.  As far as Scheana and Shay, very sad.  Clearly the show had stopped filming, probably figuring the season finale would be the wedding, then S and S are going to split so back on camera they go.   I don't know how that works.  She's under contract to air her life on tv, does that make him obligated to air his dirty laundry?  I hope his pay was the same as hers.  Just very sad IMO.

Honored Contributor

i am still watching. the reunion is going to be in three parts so a lot of them must have a lot of baggage to talk about. the reunion will probably be better than the entire season.

there are not too many that i actually like on the show. of course, i do like LVP and KEN and PANDORA. i like both toms, ariana, and brittany. i dont really care for anyone else. i really feel like katie cornered tom into getting married. i just dont see a lot of respect and passion there. we will see. we have already seen that scheana and shay didnt last long and she was such an enabler.

jax is jax......annoying, but is needed on the show. andy must LOVE him because he has been on watch what happens live this season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I think Katie is very pretty.  She looked beautiful at the wedding.  I did not like her dress at all, but she has a super pretty face.

I like that Stassi is on the show.  At least she is "interesting".  I actually like most of the cast as far as "interest".  They are all a bit of "wastes", but it's good fun to watch.

Lisa V. grew on me a bit this season.  She does seem like a good person deep down, and she seems to truly care about a few of these cast members.  I still stand by my comments about how she can't be called out by anyone--she gets super defensive.  I think she's highly intelligent.

I'd not want the two "Tom's" to run any business of mine.  Schwartz is a cutie, but he's a bit flaky.  I think Sandoval is a bit better at business, but I'm still not sure I'd "trust" him opening up a new restaurant.

I like Brittany, and I think she's so sweet.  I just hope that if Jax and she get married, he stays faithful to her.  I don't think that's possible, but hopefully I'm wrong.

I think Scheana is a snot.  I liked her the first season, and she's the only one I don't really care for out of all of them.  She was so bossy of Shay.  No wonder he's a mess.  I'm sure there's more to the story than what I see, but she tells him what to do, etc. and he appears to feel strangled by her as far as her telling him what to do.  I don't think he thinks she supports him in a way other than financial  She seems super self absorbed.

I see a good side to Kristen--trying to take care of Katie on her wedding day.  She's annoying but has a good heart.

I forgot--I guess I don't like them all--I find Arianna very haughty.

LVP is an intesting one.  I think as long as you kiss up to her and do anything she wants she will treat you great but if you disagree with her or don't fall into line that is it.  That Stassi had the audacity to fall out of line was unthinkable to her.

As far as Kristin, on probably WWHL, Scheana, when asked if she and Kristin were friends, said Kristin was the one by her side through the whole divorce drama.  Seems in reality she is a really good friend.

Arianna is extremely haughty...but then again, when you're the one on the outside of those group of girls I can see where she might be.

I agree, Schwartz would be way too flakey to run anything, and I think Sandoval would be in it 100% but only for a short time.  I don't know what his attention span is.  It seems he is flitting around here and there trying to "make it".

Just not a fan of Katie's, but I do like Scheana.  She tried so hard to fit in with those girls and they just ran over her.  If I'm not mistaken she and Shay were together long before the show.  If she hadn't done it they probably would still be married.  He seemed to hate it and that group.

I agree with much of what you said--especially Sandoval's attention span.  He still needs to mature.  

I do not care, now, for Scheana.  I liked her the first season and they treated her terribly.  Now, imo, she's very self righteous and a bit arrogant too.  She was sweet the first season and was kind and tried to fit in.  After she became comfortable with the dynamics of the show, her attitude changed into a very "holier than thou" one.  She thinks she's "all that".   

I think Shay and Scheana would most definitely be "ok" had it not been for this show. These reality shows are the demise of so many marriages and relationships.  It's unbelievable how most are divorced--sad reality.

And, your thoights on LVP-can't agree more.  Tom and Tom are so smart to constantly feed Lisa's ego and s#ck up to her.  She can do much for you if you are in her camp, loyal and never say anything negative about her.   Katie is smart in that manner too.  I do think Lisa is a good person when one never questions anything she says or does.  

Stassi, as you said, made the mistake of calling her out and their relationship will never be the same.  LVP holds grudges.  

Off topic, I'm going to LA in July.  I'm going to stop into SUR for a drink, LOL!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the show at the beginning.  Then checked in every so often, but the mean and immature behavior just wore me out.  Also, maybe during the second season, I read that most of the "actors" do not really work at the restaurant -- they are only there for their part in the show!  The show has become so scripted and so dark...just got too boring!!

Respected Contributor

My hair stylist went to LA last summer for vacation, and one of her top "things to do" was to have dinner at SUR!  She even made sure to order the Fried Goat Cheese Balls that's been mentioned so many times on the show.  haha  She said Max (Lisa's son) was the runner who brought their food to her table.  She said he was extremely polite and nice.  She was so hoping for the chance to see LIsa V, but no such luck! 

I love how Max really has worked from being a dish washer to table runner to probably taking over one of restaurants one day.  I think Lisa V and Ken have done a great job raising Pandora and Max.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

My hair stylist went to LA last summer for vacation, and one of her top "things to do" was to have dinner at SUR!  She even made sure to order the Fried Goat Cheese Balls that's been mentioned so many times on the show.  haha  She said Max (Lisa's son) was the runner who brought their food to her table.  She said he was extremely polite and nice.  She was so hoping for the chance to see LIsa V, but no such luck! 

I love how Max really has worked from being a dish washer to table runner to probably taking over one of restaurants one day.  I think Lisa V and Ken have done a great job raising Pandora and Max.  

I actually think we may go there for dinner.  The reviews are not that great, but it may be fun.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

I actually think we may go there for dinner.  The reviews are not that great, but it may be fun.  

@winamac1, I look forward to hearing all about it!!!!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody catch the reunion?  Those three really are mean girls and have no clue.  Katie always says "I can see why people would think that, but we really aren't".  Well, Katie, take a look, you are.  We know on her own Katie is a nice girl, but put her with those other two and it's a whole different story, which I think we've all experienced in our youth.  It's probably time for them to grow out of it.  This season Katie seemed to be far and away the worst, maybe because she felt because she was getting married the world revolved around her.  Kristin is mostly just nasty and mouthy when James is involved.  I'm sure I'm forgetting other times though.  And Stassi just is trying to do whatever she can to be on screen.

Trusted Contributor

Anybody notice anything new about Stassi?  Her bustline is way smaller than on the show.  She either had a second breast reduction or lost a lot of weight. 

Honored Contributor

I admire the way that Tom speaks up and calls the ladies on their bad behavior. He cites incidents and doesn't back down. Katie's apology to LaLa was long overdue. She mentioned that she didn't like the way she came off when she viewed the show. I think that Katie, Kirsten, and Stassi collectively bring out the worst in each other. Any one of them separately is better than the three together.

My opinion of Brittany is also changing. I still don't know what she sees in Jax but at least he seems to have mellowed since he met her. Brittany has also proven that she's her own person. She doesn't feel the need to be included in that group 24/7 and she has the common sense to realize that she doesn't have to agree with everything they say or do. I admire that about Arianna also; however, as @winamac1 stated she is haughty and sometimes comes across as just plain unlikeable. James was quite funny - especially when he was doing his imitation of Stassi trying to get back on the show. I hope he liked who he saw when he watched the show last night.

Two more reunion shows to go.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.