Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching Vanderpump Rules?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is Stassi on a new show called Summer House?  I don't watch the show but I swore I saw her in a hot tub and they were doing a preview for that show or maybe it even was the actual show. I kept on flipping channel.  LOL  

@Lipstickdiva  It was a crossover episode of VPR to promote the new show, Summer House.  Two of the girls in the house are "supposedly" friends of Stassi's from when she lived in New York.  They came out to visit her in California (had a meal at SUR).  Stassi then got the idea to have her birthday bash in Montauk where these two friends go on the weekends.  Stassi, Scheana, Katie & Kristen went to Montauk, met up with Stassi's friends and were invited to a clam bake.  I think the two friends then took the VPR  girls to their weekend house where we were introduced to the other Summer Rules cast. Stassi was in the hot tub with one of the guys (who said something to offend her).  .  

I had thought I might enjoy Summer House but I just couldn't get into the cast or the show.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is Stassi on a new show called Summer House?  I don't watch the show but I swore I saw her in a hot tub and they were doing a preview for that show or maybe it even was the actual show. I kept on flipping channel.  LOL  

@Lipstickdiva  It was a crossover episode of VPR to promote the new show, Summer House.  Two of the girls in the house are "supposedly" friends of Stassi's from when she lived in New York.  They came out to visit her in California (had a meal at SUR).  Stassi then got the idea to have her birthday bash in Montauk where these two friends go on the weekends.  Stassi, Scheana, Katie & Kristen went to Montauk, met up with Stassi's friends and were invited to a clam bake.  I think the two friends then took the VPR  girls to their weekend house where we were introduced to the other Summer Rules cast. Stassi was in the hot tub with one of the guys (who said something to offend her).  .  

I had thought I might enjoy Summer House but I just couldn't get into the cast or the show.  

@shoptilyadropagain thank you!  LOL  I saw the little preview of Summer House that Bravo did but it didn't interest me.

I also attempted to watch Timber Creek Lodge because I thought it would be along the lines of Below Deck.  I made it through like 3 episodes, barely, and never watched again.  It was horrible. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Jax went to church with Brittany to appease her mom. I have all kind of contradictory feelings about that but he made a point of saying he would do anything to get them back on Team Jax. Ugh!!!

Are we to believe that Lisa gave Tom and Jax the run of her closet? I know I wouldn't want anything back that they touched. Let alone tried on. 

Katie should be marrying Stassi. She's the only person that can consistently mess over Katie and be forgiven with little or no consequences. Right now Stassi is playing nice because she wants to be in the wedding. Can't wait to see what happens post-wedding. Scheana needs to extricate herself from the four BFFs. She's always going to be the kicking girl - the one the other three criticize, make cry, belittle. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I still watch it.  I like it.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Joe Simpson is a photographer now?????  That was a new one on me.

I'm barely hanging on....I just can't with the Mean Girls.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

This train wreck keeps getting worse. 

Valued Contributor

I have totally stopped watching.   Most of them are doing the show because they need the attention and the money.  They are a bunch of 30 somethings who act like they are still in high school!  The only people I like on the show are Lisa Vanderpump and her  family, and they aren't on enough to make it worth watching.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how anyone can listen to that woman's voice for more than three seconds.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel like I've been intentionally deceived by Bravo with this show. I know it's my own fault. Who believes these "reality" shows are actually real, but still, I at least thought they were based in reality. 

Watching WWHL with the two Toms the other night, and Schwartz saying married life with Katie is "blissful" makes me think Katie the Rage Machine was completely overblown just so they could have a story line. And suddenly Tequila Katie has no problems with drinking and drunk texting? I mean, I'm glad she's no longer the raging B she's been all season but how does someone change so suddenly? I do believe Katie is uber-jealous of Ariana, just like she was with Lala, but now that the wedding's over I hope she starts being nicer to her.

Also, am I the only person who didn't know Scheana and Shay were already divorced and she has a new boyfriend? I was really surprised when she was on WWHL and said her boyfriend was in the audience. Then, showing the two of them on this week's episode celebrating their anniversary seemed so strange. Too bad they couldn't have left that out. 

So if during this season they're still married, does that mean next season we see the marriage fall apart. Or will they just go straight ahead to Scheana's no longer married? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been a while since there was activity in this thread? Surely someone other than me watched the wedding? Comments?

@SusieQ_2    you were the first person who alerted me that Scheana was no longer with her husband. I know they finally mentioned it last night but I got a call when Scheana was talking to Lisa so missed most of that. Not worth me going back to watch so I'll see what comes out on the Reunion. It was interesting that almost everyone except Scheana suspected that things weren't right with Shay.