Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching Vanderpump Rules?

@SusieQ_2  What did you think about  the  incident where Jax said he found Brittany with another girl??  I think he did, but, Brittany was too embarressed to admit to the " affair" on TV so she denied the whole thing.  

It was certainly his word against hers... and why would he make something like that up?? I also wonder why he would tell all his friends about it and talk about  it on national TV?? It seems like a personal issue between just the two of them.  If it was true Jax should not have broadcast the situation as he did. That was just WRONG.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SusieQ_2  What did you think about  the  incident where Jax said he found Brittany with another girl??  I think he did, but, Brittany was too embarressed to admit to the " affair" on TV so she denied the whole thing.  

It was certainly his word against hers... and why would he make something like that up?? I also wonder why he would tell all his friends about it and talk about  it on national TV?? It seems like a personal issue between just the two of them.  If it was true Jax should not have broadcast the situation as he did. That was just WRONG.

I think it is probably true.  I wouldn't be surprised if Brittany were passed out or extremely drunk and Kristin went for it...Kristin just seems to be that kinda gal.  But as far as Jax, he's just that kinda guy...zero class and will do or say anything for screen time.

Was anybody else shocked when Katie and Tom went to get their prenup and disclosed how much money they had?  They way they all blow through money I thought sure they were making serious bank on that show.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched one episode this season. They totally lost me. And I have NO intention of watching Jax's spinoff. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think it is probably true.  I wouldn't be surprised if Brittany were passed out or extremely drunk and Kristin went for it...Kristin just seems to be that kinda gal.  But as far as Jax, he's just that kinda guy...zero class and will do or say anything for screen time.

Was anybody else shocked when Katie and Tom went to get their prenup and disclosed how much money they had?  They way they all blow through money I thought sure they were making serious bank on that show.

After I heard how much $$ they had in their bank accounts, I wondered how they were going to pay the attorney for drawing up the pre-nup. I can't imagine that either one of them is going to become worth so much that a pre-nup would be needed -- unless one of them happens to win the lottery. 

Trusted Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I haven't watched one episode this season. They totally lost me. And I have NO intention of watching Jax's spinoff. 

You couldn't pay me enough to watch a spin-off that centered around Jax. 

Esteemed Contributor

@akaburtonfan and @Tique ~ you both make excellent points. 

@Tique, I agree that Jax is most likely pulling in a great deal more money than Brittany from both his work at SUR and the what he makes from the show. Regarding your comment that women find him attractive I think it's funny that he's so concerned about his weight lately. Did you notice him telling Brittany's mom that they were gong on a health kick as he unloaded two bags of Doritos from his groceries? And the look on his face when he told the salesman he wanted a slim-fit suit and was answered with "You'll be needing the athletic cut." Priceless. Mostly it's just nice to see a guy worring about his weight rather than a girl for a change.

@akaburtonfan, you're so right about the way he treats her. It's as though she's living in mansion and he's the benefactor. As far as I can tell they live in a small apartment and they both work. It's so immature and he's such a jerk about it. She makes it pretty clear that she cleans, cooks, and basically does it all, so I feel like she is trying to compensate for him being the main breadwinner which is kind of sad. A good relationship wouldn't be keeping track of every little thing they contribute. It seems like the kind of thing that will eventually break them apart. 

I imagine the conversation in the future...

Brittany: "I put the hot pocket in the microwave."

Jax: "Yeah, well I put it on a plate AND I poured the coke in your glass. I always do so much more than you and you never appreciate it."

Good luck to these two! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden, like @Wsmom I also think it's true. The problem for Jax is that he's like the boy who cried wolf. He's lied so many times it's hard to know when he's telling the truth. I also agree with what was said above that Kristen was probably the one who initiated it. 

The reason I think it's true is because Jax wasn't saying it to hurt Brittany. He didn't even consider it cheating, and I think he thought it was kind of hot. Had it been Ariana, rather than Kristen, he probably would have tried to join in! Thank goodness Ariana is devoted to Tom.

@Wsmom, not only was I shocked at Tom & Katie's lack of money, but where did they find that lawyer? It looked like they walked outside, found a guy sleeping on a bench, and brought him in to play the attorney. So Katie had a total of around 5K and Tom had even less but Katie says her flower budget is 6K? 

Tom should have run fast and run far. Unfortunately for him I guess they've already gone through with it. He sees her for who she is--"Tequila Katie," has called the B word a lot, and knows she's one of the three Witches of West Hollywood  (the other two being Stassi and Kristen). I'm not going to have a lot of sympathy for him when he starts in with his regrets. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@buyornot wrote:

I think Tom Schwartz, Aurianna, Brittany and Scheena are the only ones I could stand to be around. 

Tom Sandival definitely stood up to them-and it didn't look like he was acting-Bravo!

That's why Sandoval and Ariana are my favorites. When Sandoval is a friend he will do anything he can to help with just about anything. It might be a sort of a "savior complex" or maybe he's just a genuinely nice guy. Either way, he walks the walk when it come to being a good friend. I think James may have gone too far with his lack of appreciation. They might give up on James like they did when Lala acted badly.

This may sound weird, but I totally get a kick out of Tom and his vanity. His skin treatments, his tans, his waxing, etc. I don't fault him for it. After all, he's made a living off his looks. Did anyone notice in the last episode that when he took a drink of wine he didn't let it touch his top teeth? Poured it right past the teeth into his throat. Can't have that Cabernet staining the pearly whites! He and Ariana are adorable and make a great couple.

Trusted Contributor

There's just something I don't like about Tom Sandoval. Maybe it's his vanity or maybe it's how emotional he gets -- I've never seen guys cry as much as he and James do. I don't know, there's just something. 

I thought it was nice of him to stand up for James, even though James makes it very hard to do.

James is his own worst enemy. He stops drinking (or so he says, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt), gets a new job, has a nice girlfriend but he has to be so confrontational. He needs to learn that sometimes it's just better to leave a situation alone. 

Honored Contributor

Is Stassi on a new show called Summer House?  I don't watch the show but I swore I saw her in a hot tub and they were doing a preview for that show or maybe it even was the actual show. I kept on flipping channel.  LOL