Honored Contributor

Anyone still watching FBI on CBS?

I don't know why I'm still hanging on.  I think I keep hoping it will get better.  But it seems to be a Blue Bloods Jr.  They do the same stories, have the same live audio and video of every operation.

Every week it's about OA.  The first 45 minutes he won't talk about it, the last 2 minutes he talks about it.

We have yet to hear her story other than her husband was law enforcement and he died on 9/11.

Why did they feel the need to bring Sela Ward in?  She is no Tom Selleck.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching FBI on CBS?

I like it!

Super Contributor

It's one of my favorite new shows, love the cast.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35: Yes, I watch FBI and like it. True, it's not the best crime drama on TV, but I like all of the characters. Last week's episode featuring FBI agent Maggie centering on her friendship with the FBI agent who turned out to be a traitor, of sorts, was the best so far. Regarding Sela Ward...I like her and always enjoy her in any program she's on.

Respected Contributor

I like it too. I’ve never watched Blue Bloods so I can’t compare the shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I've only seen a couple of episodes...recently...and wish I'd started sooner.

Who is OA?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

This is one of my favorite shows.     OA is the male FBI agent who works with Maggie.  At first I wasn't sure that I cared for his character but now I just love watching him.  

I think he does an excellent job of portraying a FBI agent.     I also like the addition of Sela Ward to the cast.

Trusted Contributor

I like it. The first couple episodes I wasn't sure I was going stay with it. I feel like the back stories are unfolding slowly and I wish they would dig deeper into the female lead. I really like Sela Ward and Jeremy Sisto,especially since he quit screaming all the time. LOL. Will just have to see how this season plays out. I think I read somewhere that it was renewed for a second season, although I may have hallucinated that. I read a lot, so I may be mixing it up with something else.

Super Contributor

I like it!  Like OA and Maggie.  Jeremy Sisto screaming and yelling all the time was awful, but this week he actually spoke in a normal voice, thank goodness.  Don't see the need for the Sela Ward character.  I think there's been some really good story lines.

Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I don't know why I'm still hanging on.  I think I keep hoping it will get better.  But it seems to be a Blue Bloods Jr.  They do the same stories, have the same live audio and video of every operation.

Every week it's about OA.  The first 45 minutes he won't talk about it, the last 2 minutes he talks about it.

We have yet to hear her story other than her husband was law enforcement and he died on 9/11.

Why did they feel the need to bring Sela Ward in?  She is no Tom Selleck.

I really like this show. I don't think it is anything lik Bluebloods (which I happen to like as well). I don't know what you mean about doing the same stories except both shows are about fighting crime and catching bad guys. As far as Sela Ward goes, what is not to like? I don't think their intention was to have her be the Chief of Police, particularly since she is with the FBI, I don't really understand what the problem is, but to each his own. If you don't like the show then don't watch it.