Honored Contributor

Anyone still watching Chicago Med??

I wonder what is going to happen to Dr. Archer's son? after seeing Dr Asher and his father together......

I hope he doesn't relapse and then not be able to donate his kidney...

What a weird episode with the Jaundiced paranoid woman.......

Good episode though!

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching Chicago Med??

@CANDLEQUEEN : Maybe the Son will get angry enough and deny the Father his kidney . The jaundice lady will soon be back .  I like Dr. Charles . He's always getting yelled at by someone. Lol !

Honored Contributor

Love Dr. Charles...I also think his girlfriend's brother is up to no good!!!! Wonder what he is going to try and pull??

Respected Contributor

i'm watching. i was rooting for lady dr. and the son. seems like a better fit. It feels like the season cliff hanger will be another big hospital shake up. Profit/nonProfit. I still think we need some new characters/drs. to punch up personalities, in the ER.

yes, her brother is plotting something.

Honored Contributor

As soon as Dr. Archer's son admitted his attraction for Dr. Asher, I figured something like that would happen.  And I'm with the person who said he'll probably decide not to donate his kidney although he'll probably just tell him he wasn't a match and then Dr. Archer will somehow find out he was.  

Honored Contributor

I agree with most of you. I don't see Hannah and Dr. Archer as a romantic couple. Sean was obviously upset at seeing Hannah wiping the coffee off of his dad.

We all know that Jacqueline, the youg woman with jaundice, will be back. I kind of felt sorry for her.

Love Dr. Charles and agree that Pavel is up to no good.

And I hate what that dirt bag Jack is doing to the hosopital.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i'm watching. i was rooting for lady dr. and the son. seems like a better fit. It feels like the season cliff hanger will be another big hospital shake up. Profit/nonProfit. I still think we need some new characters/drs. to punch up personalities, in the ER.

yes, her brother is plotting something.

@10sluvr 

ITA about a personality shakeup long overdue.  I still don't understand why Will is still a primary character.  His Chicago PD brother is gone.   When he was engaged to Natalie, I was non-plussed, but now I just find him annoying.  

Honored Contributor

I agree they need some new blood so to speak. I wish Dr. Marcell would get a love interest. I really like him too!

Honored Contributor

Just curious, everyone ........

Who are your favorite Chicago Med characters?

Right now, mine are Dr Marcel and Dr. Charles.  I've always liked Oliver Platt, so it's nice to see him as a central character.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Just curious, everyone ........

Who are your favorite Chicago Med characters?

Right now, mine are Dr Marcel and Dr. Charles.  I've always liked Oliver Platt, so it's nice to see him as a central character.

@Tinkrbl44 Same!!! Those are mine too. Dr Charles has always been a favorite, but sometimes Maggie is a favorite too....Lately though I am really liking Dr Marcel......