Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching 911 and 911 Lone Star?

I still watch them both, as there are numerous elements I really do like and actors.   I've been a huge fan of Peter Krause since SFU and, of course, Angela Bassett is so amazing (Her Tina Turner was beyond!).

On the TX show there's Rob Lowe who I also really like.

This morning I watched the recent episode of the original 911 and, let me tell ya - I've been struggling a lot of late with depression and that was a major trigger!

Still have the current Lone Star to watch.

I'm finding myself a bit confused as to the new characters, though, so I think I'm just not paying proper attention.  Sometimes I watch while I'm doing other stuff.

Honored Contributor

Still watching but a lot of it is crazy and I get kind of tired of some of the antics.  I think 911 Lone Star is much better.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I watch both and enjoyed both.  All the actors are great, I especially like Angela Basset. 

Honored Contributor

I like 9-1-1 original, never watched Lone Star

Enough drama on 9-1-1 for me

Super Contributor

My husband and I tried watching 911, some of their calls are so off the wall, we can't decide if this show is supposed to be comedy or what.

Honored Contributor

Both were really good last night!

Trusted Contributor

I also like the actress who plays Hen. I just saw her on an old episode of Miami Vice.

I enjoy both programs. They give me something to look forward to on Monday night.

Regular Contributor

Not me.  Got stale with me long ago.  Unbelieveable story lines and bad acting all around.

Honored Contributor

I finally caught the current episodes yesterday  and today.

This morning I watched Lone Star and, seeing on the guide that it was about some of them travelling to another location, I was thinking - meh, doesn't sound interesting.

Boy, was I wrong!  I thought it was really good in both scenarios.  Was that Wilford Brimley?   Wait, no, I just looked him up and he's gone.  I sure thought it was him, though!

Loved the LA story with Lowe's character the most.   Not only that he got to talk with his father, but when we saw that that other guy was the son of his father's wife was really cool.   All of that, plus the stuff from the past, was really excellent, IMO.

Occasional Contributor

I loved the fact that not only was the "other son" of Rob Lowe's father, his half-brother, but they are brothers in real life too.  That just touched my heart.  

I enjoyed Lone Star a lot this week.  If I can laugh, cry and feel sympathy/empathy all during one episode, it's a win for me.