Honored Contributor

Anyone still watching 911 and 911 Lone Star?

I am still watching both, and I must say I think I like Lone Star better this season...

Jennifer Love Hewitt came back to 911, after the birth of her 3rd child, but there doesn't seem to be a spot for her on the show-not sure where she will fit in, as she and Chimney(sp) broke up and will share custody of their baby girl...They seem to have added some newbies to the mix on this one as well..

Lone Star is funny, and I love the cast! Rob Lowe is hilarious on there, and I love his character..All in all I am enjoying both, but Lone Star a little more......

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone still watching 911 and 911 Lone Star?

I watch and enjoy both 911 and 911 Lone Star. Will be interesting to see if Chimney and Abby?? get back together. I hope both of these shows return next season.

Frequent Contributor

I started watching Long Star because I love Rob Lowe. I've continued because I love the Texas part (I'm in Oklahoma) and the other actors are most enjoyable.  The story lines are a little out-there but who cares. It's an enjoyable hour.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch both shows, and especially like Lonestar much better. Watching g Rob Lowe is easy in the eyes! I'm not into the Jennifer Love Hewitt storyline this year. That show seems more depressing. 

Respected Contributor

i've only watched Lonestar and really like it. I get a little tired of TK and his boyfriend.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   We catch up the next day on HULU.  I figured there would not be a happy reconciliation between Maddie and Chim.  Buck needs to back off.  

Hen is still one of my favorite characters; not a fan of Peter Krause.

Angela Bassett is still one of the best actresses.

Gavin McHugh who plays Christopher is excellent, too. 

As far as Lone Star-too much relationship issues.  As soon as they brought in Lisa Edelstein I almost backed away. 

I can take or leave Rob Lowe-St. Elmo's Fire was a long time ago.  LOL

I do like Marjan-gets stabbed and still kicks but-t.

I think both shows do a good job being inclusive be it religion, parenting, relationships, child with special needs, etc.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I only watch Lonestar and have from the beginning.  Of course because of Rob Lowe.  But I really enjoy the story lines and all the characters.  

Honored Contributor

They are both good, but Lonstar 911 is my favorite!!! Row Lowe is so darn cute.

Esteemed Contributor

Stopped watching the original 9-1-1 sometime last year.

Watched 9-1-1 Lone Star once.  Don't care for Rob Lowe and absolutely hated his character.

Respected Contributor

I watch both and enjoy them!  My favorite character is Hen!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!