Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone still watch The Masked Singer? I think it premieres tonight!

We were fans but stopped watching last season.  Too much nonsense, same expressions "Who is it"-well duh. 

When Jenny grabbed herself and said "I just peed a little" that was it.  No class.

Nicole is ok and so is Robin and as much as I know people like Ken I find him overbearing and not funny.

I agree the costumes are amazing and the time/material put into them!

We liked the earlier seasons but last season-I'll stop there.

Those who still watch, enjoy.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I still have it on record and watch when I get time. The costumes are fantastic. 

I see the format is different this year. It looks like they put 1 great singer, 1 fair singer, and 2 duds in the mix of 4. 

I guess we will have 1 obvious winner each week.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the new season opener yet.  I just love the outfits they come up with.  So creative -- how do they do it???  The performers who wear them --- I give them credit.  They have to be so hot and uncomfortable.  I sure couldn't do it!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Enjoy this show, but DVR'd because a couple of sitcoms I watch had new episodes.  I like Ken, but in the past, sure made some wild guesses: People who probably wouldn't do the show because they are busy with big careers.

Esteemed Contributor

I record it on the DVR to watch and then I can FF through the theatrics from the judges.  The only one I can stomach is Robin.  

Valued Contributor

I love the costumes and trying to figure out who is who.  I really don't care for the revealing attire of the female judges.  Jenny McCarthy is so obnoxious and classless to me, so he screaming all the time is annoying.

Honored Contributor

No.  I stopped watching over a year ago.  I despise the host of this show.  It is a major turnoff to see Jenny and Nicole's glitter covered breasts on display every week.  Do they not own any type of clothing that is not revealing?  Ken's loud and often stupid guesses annoy me, so I easily avoid that show.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode and it was fun.

I know many here hate the revealing dresses some of the women wear, but I really loved Jenny's dress.  Yes, it was revealing but i just thought it was really pretty.

I'm one of the few here who likes Ken.  he was as silly and self-deprecating as always but I think that's part of his charm.  He's sweet.

I like all the judges.   This new season will be so different and I kind of like the thing with more reveals more quickly.   But I hated how the episode ended with a cliff-hanger as to the last one to go.   Was glad for the one who won the episode.     

Spoiler as to one of the eliminated ones - 

Spoiler
William Shatner!  I have really come to like him.  I was not a Star Wars fan, or anything of that genre, but I like him.  I didn't know he's 91 years old!  
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt 

I agree with your post entirely!

I usually don't care for changes in shows but I like these changes -- so far!  

I enjoy all the hosts, too!  It's an interesting and fun mix!  They each bring something different and it works well -- they are energetic and bring so much energy!  Ken is just a hoot! 

Both the ladies are gorgeous and have beautiful figures --- so, hey, why not show them off?  

One of the ones eliminated --- I guessed right off!  I was shocked as I never guess right!

Yeah, bummer about making us wait for who the Humming bird is!  

Can't wait for the next show!  It's so much fun --- and we all need that right now!!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin