Regular Contributor

Anyone respond to Bold & Beautiful questionnaire request?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Anyone respond to Bold & Beautiful questionnaire request?

No, but I sure can’t wait till this comes to an end. Thomas and the rest should get what they deserve and Liam and hope should live happily ever after😊

Frequent Contributor

I aagree.  I think the writers really missed the boat on this one.  Instead of using this as a teaching moment for parents who have lost children, they show a broken marriage, and pushed into a no love marriage.  They should shown an example of counseling, parental and family support and guidance as well as ministerial counseling to help Hope and Liam.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh please. It's a soap, not a seminar on relationships or child loss... I can fully agree this story line has been pretty bad, but not because it wasn't 'educational'...

Yes, I did see the survey and did respond... My sense is they knew the answers before they asked the questions... They must know that viewer response to this never-ending, all day and every day plot device has been largely unfavorable...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

This survey makes me think about wondering if they're getting ready to end this soap, take it off the air.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

This survey makes me think about wondering if they're getting ready to end this soap, take it off the air.

@PINKdogWOOD  It usually averages as #2 rated

soap weekly behing Y&R.

True there are only 4 soaps but ratings are good.

I like that is only a half hour long.