Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone planning on seeing Avengers: Endgame?

@Lori Kaye wrote:

We saw it, we loved it, we laughed and we cried!! 

Ditto.  I actually think some (much?) of it was unexpected.  Great end to this Avengers saga.  I wish I could say more, but I can’t here.

i do wish I had read in advance when Stan Lee’s cameo was as I must have been blinking or looking someplace else when he had his final scene.

Trusted Contributor

@Alter Ego Dont feel bad, I missed Stan Lee’s cameo as well. We’ll have to look for it when we go back to watch it again! 😊

Honored Contributor

Not if I can help it.  But the last one's I took my Grandchildren.....or is that the one I went with my daughter in Denver?

They all seem the same to me.  My youngest daughter (almost 39) is an ardent fan of all of those.

She knows all about this stuff (all the way back to beginning).  She used to collect all of the comics, you name it!  They're all still stored in my house.

One day I'm packing them up and mailing them to her!  Ha!

Anyway, so are my teenage grandchildren and son-in-law.

I get brain freeze when the all start talking about DC comics and this group of comics and on and on.

I do enjoy their enthusiasm though.  It's fun to see people you care about so happy about something....especially in these days...Heart

Respected Contributor

@candys mine @Alter Ego  @Lori Kaye  

You can google Stan Lee's cameo to see what/where it was!!

Respected Contributor

My Dd & her B/F are watching it now, they went to the movie that has the lounge chairs & serve alcoholic drinks. B/F didn't tell her it was a 3hr movie guess that is why he went for the lounge chair theatre.

Honored Contributor

1.2 billion dollars worldwide, $350 million in North America. Wow

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

My DD and SIL went to see Endgame at 8 am Sat morning; the only time they could get tickets. There was a projector malfunction and it took the theater 45 minutes to get it fixed; not one person in the totally full theater left....they all just sat there and played with their phones...and  given a free small popcorn for their patience. Whoopee. I am told the movie was okay but didn’t live up to the hype; but nothing does...

Esteemed Contributor

We saw it today and loved it (Except for one thing, which I cant say because I'll ruin it for others!,,lol.) The 3 hours went real fast because it was so good! Our big theatre with numerous screens, where we went today was totally sold out since last week. We got our tickets last week (for 3D) when we went to see another movie and I'm glad we did! Every seat in our theater today was taken, even in front of the screen. Never saw a movie this full (and we go almost weekly to the movies).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.Zero interest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is playing around the clock at AMC in Manhattan - I went to the 10:30 showing this morning -it was elbow to elbow in the middle section where we were. Although I don't watch every Marvel, DC, XMen etc. I did enjoy it very much. Take a look at what times they were playing . Crazy, right?  

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 7.34.12 PM.png