Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone planning on seeing Avengers: Endgame?

I’ve never seen any of the Marvel superhero movies, and won’t be seeing this one.

Honored Contributor

I've seen most of them except for Guardians of the Galaxy. 

I saw Endgame today, got my ticket online about a week ago. I was pretty wowed by it. At three hours it definitely drags in spots, any movie would.

As for the ending, well...wish I could say but I can't.

I saw it with a sold out audience of mostly younger males. They were clapping and cheering through most of it, it was fun. I loved how they cheered for one particular scene involving just the female superheroes. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I plan to see it but probably won't be able to until next weekend.  Hope I can manage to stay spoiler free!

Honored Contributor

No.  Never seen any of them, never will.  Not unless all the good books disappear. 

Honored Contributor

i am not at all into these movies, but my son saw it last night and said it was excellent!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm hoping to see it on Tuesday morning. I want to be spoiler free and it's going to be hard unless I stay off all social media. Some people just love to post spoilers. Smiley Frustrated

I never saw a 3 hour movie in the theater, that's really a long time. At least the theater has lounge chairs so we'll be comfortable. I worry about DH - he can't sit for 3 hours without a bathroom break. 

@Greeneyedlady21  Guardians of the Galaxy Vol1 is a really good movie, and it seems to be on TV quite often. It's a really enjoyable movie and funny, too! 

Esteemed Contributor

I am going tomorrow with my Son, DIL and Grandchildren. I am looking forward to seeing the movie.

Respected Contributor

I'll see it eventually. still have a couple of catch up movies to see.  Did they have any tribute to Stan? It would be great if he had a cameo it this penultimate movie.

Trusted Contributor

We saw it, we loved it, we laughed and we cried!! 

Honored Contributor

Never.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~